When Kei is in trouble

They all went to the airplane.
The host chat with all the participant individualy and by group.

When it was Kei's turn the Host, Andrea, smiles at him.
"Dont be nervous." She whispers.

"I am not." Kei said.

Andrea blinks and unable to continue what she want to say to encourage Kei.

"Hi. Im Andrea. Kei, can you introduce yourself to the audience?"

"Hi.Im Kei. 17. Studying in University A."

"You answer like you are interviewing for a job. Loosen up." Andrea says jokingly.

Kei shakes his head.
"Aurora warned me that if I talk rudely to others, she will remain single for ever and live with me. Let's just talk like this. I dont  mind."

Andrea laughs.
"So even Aurora, the Movie Princess gives Kei a fair share of advice."

Kei looks disgusted.
"You call that advise?"

Andrea doesnt know how to answer looking at Kei's serious expression.
".....You are joking right?"

"Am I?"

Faye sighs at  the side looking at Kei and Andrea who are both at lost.
"He is doing his pace again. This guy." She sighs.

***

Netizen in the live broadcast are all roaring to see their idols.
Kei's small chat with Andrea has a mixed reaction. Some says he is adorable and handsome but others think he is too pretentious and all his actions are all calculated. Some even says Kei is boring and someone who thinks viewers are fool.

Kei doesnt care.

He didnt see the comments and he wont be interested in making anyone understand him.

Faye looks at Kei.
"Your reputation is a bit bad."

Kei slaps her hand who tugs him in the shirt.

"What?" Faye glares at him.

"Why am I carrying  your bag? Who told you to bring so many? If you like it here, live here."

Faye rolls her eyes.
"Dont you know that its polite to offer your help to a woman?"

"Do you know that you should not bother others just because you are a woman?"
Kei snorts.

Faye glares at him.
"Jack en poy!"

"Huh?" Kei is looking at Faye as if she is something he doesnt understand.

"Let's play jack en poy and the one who wins will carry my bag."

"You mean all the bags."
Kei corrected.

Faye looks at Kei's small bag.
"Okay."

Kei still feels Faye is unreasonable but he allowed it.

"Before I start, Ill just say ill throw Scissors." She smiles. Okay lets start."

In the end Faye really throw a scissor and Kei throw rock.

Faye ends up pulling her luggage and Kei's bag

"Inhuman! Bastard!" She angrily shouted.

Kei puts her earphone and play a music, ignoring Faye.

Faye pouts.
She saw fans waving their placard and welcome banner and straiighten her body. She prepared her smile but pause and turn around.
Seeing King's face up close almost make her stop breathing in case she awfully breath on  his face.

FOUL MOUTHED HALF BROTHER (Yaoi)(Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें