Rare Kei

Asher frowns.
"Why is Gale here? You keep talking a lot."

Gale sadly frowns.
"Asher, you really hold your grudges against me. Aren't I your handsome and cool older brother?"

Asher snorts.
"What's cool about a guy kissing another guy?"

"That."

"Hmp."

Kei stood up.
"I heard there is a pool in this subdivision."

"What pool? If you want you can go to our house. We have a huge pool area!" Asher said.

"No need. There's also a pool in our place but Aurora's been using it and I don't want to swim with her around. Lately, I've been ignoring everything she told me regardless of what they are."
He said,sighing.

"Why do you want to go to a public pool instead of going to our place?"

"Cause I don't want to intrude. Are you really saying this cause you don't know or you are testing my patience meter?" Kei sighs.
"Even if you want to swim. You won't normally go to a friends house so just you can swim in their pool right?"

"It's fine! I will also swim with you. Actually, I plan to swim today, so if you want?"

"Eh? Really?" Kei smiles.

Asher nods happily.
"It'll just be you and me since Older brother Jeremy and Older brother Gale HAVE WORK."
Asher said grinning.

"Oh. Then let's go. Wait. What should we eat? How about some I cooked some rice noodles or well, It'll just be us so how about a barbecue?"

"......why? Aren't we just going to swim?" Asher tilts his head.

Kei also tilts his head.
"Wouldn't you eat when you get out of the pool? Is that not a thing for rich people too?"

Asher, Jeremy and Gale look strangely at Kei.
Kei sighs.
"Never mind. I will swim in the club house pool." 

"Ehhhh??? Why? If you want we can ask the maid to cook for us!"
Asher said,pulling his pants.

"Never mind." Kei already feel the distance of the wealthy is really so far

****

Asher decides to join Kei so he brings his change of clothes and towel to the club house,no matter what.

Asher phoned his friend Jack and just a few more moments, they were both wearing their only shorts and sunglasses walking in the deserted club house.

Though it is rarely used for just some occasions, it is well maintained.
The club house caretaker helps Kei to carry his stuff.

"There are grilling stations here. Because some guests came with their family and wanted to grill meat and stuff."

"How can you go to the pool without roasting anything? This is great. Thank you sir."
Kei smiles.

"It's fine. But you should put the fire out after you are done. I will check it anyways but it's better to be sure."

Asher and Jack frown.
"So slow! Let's swim already." They call..

"Let me start the fire first."

"If you told me you wanted a barbecue, I should have asked the maids." Asher sulks.

"Go and take a dip. I will be right there." Kei said,taking off his shirt and folding it back in his bag.
He doesn't want it to make it smell smoke since he still planned to wear it again.

The two boys sit on the side of the pool as they sway their feet on the cold water.
"Hurry!" They said.

Kei frowns.
"Just go already." He said,pushing the two boys off the water.
Then he went back to roasting.

Gasps**

The shocked Asher and Jack float back gasping for air.

"B*stard! We almost died!" Asher shouted.

"Welcome back to the world of the Livings." Kei said,fanning the fire.

Jack coughed out some water.
"What if the water is unsanitary?!"

Kei frowns.
"Are you two some fragile glasses?"

"Can't you handle us more gently?!" Asher complains.

Kei snorts.
"Give me money as a salary..I will take care of you two like you come out from me."

Asher and Jack ignore him and swim in the water.

Asher runs to Kei and hugs him with his wet body.

Kei flinched.
"Wet!" He pulls Asher away but the 'jellyfish's tentacles' are tightly hugging his leg.

"Here." He said, giving Asher a stick of charcoal roasted pork barbecue.

Asher doesn't have any pool experience where he was offered food when he went out of the water.
Still he happy let go of Kei and take the barbecue

"It's hot so be careful."

Jack also rushes to him and hugs his back.

Kei really wants to throw him back to the water but 'jellyfish's tentacles' are absolute.

Kei also offered him meat.

He sighs.
"You two are like small demons."
He said.

The two angrily glare at him and look away.

Kei finally jumps in the pool.
The water splash loudly.

The two kids gape as he disappears on the surface.
Them Bwaah!
He dives back up like some sort of dolphin.

"Waahh. Cold water. So nice." He said, spitting all the water he swallowed as he submerged in the water.

"Kei are you alright?" Asher asks as he puts the barbecue stick back to the plate.

"Never been better." He said, happily.
He closes his eyes as he floats in the water.
Jack also jumps to the water disturbing his floating and he swallows some water.

Jack laughs at him.
But then Jack starts crying for help when Kei pulls him down the water.

The game of tag in the large pool begins.
The two kids are so exhausted after intense pool exercise.

Kei is smirking at the two kids lying down on the pool benches while he eats the barbecue he cooked.
Then he opened a can of softdrink and gulps it down.

"You are weird. Teenagers often drink alcohol when they are in the pool to warm themselves while you drink soda." Asher pouts.

"I'm underage." 
Kei said and gives some mineral water to the two boys.

"I saw teenagers, younger than Kei, drinking when adults are not looking." Jack sits up and says.

Kei gulps another soda and punches their heads.

The two jolts in pain and shock.

"Why did you hit us?"
Asher asks,tearing up."

"In your opinion I am the weird one. So to you, those teenagers who are drinking are the normal and the proper. So why did I hit you two? Could it be? You two are planning to drink alcohol once you two are in their age?"

Asher and Jack pout.
"You hit us a bit harder this time. You are such a meanie!" 

Jack pouts.
"We won't follow them. Brother also told me not to follow them."

"Oh? Well...Sorry." 
Kei rubs the two boy heads.

Asher and Jack eyes dilated and shocked.

They quietly enjoy this blissful and rare Kei.

A/N:

( _ )
( _)
(_ )
( _ )