Asher Tries

Belle Victorian is a famous actress.
Her family was well rooted in the entertainment industry. Though they have a fashion clothing line business and perfume business, they are more popular with their movies and television series.

Belle married a businessman that was just starting his career in this country.
She fell in love with him and their family approves their marriage.
After some years, she already fall out of love with a man who can't keep his d**k inside his pants.

She proposed a divorce after being fed up and remarried after some years after.
She left her two beautiful twins with their father so he won't go wild and drag the Victorian family with him.

Ark matures and stops seeing women here and there. Despite his playboy attitude, he only married Belle and though they are divorce now, he can still say clearly that he married her for love and not only because of the benefit that comes after.

Still, before he takes Kei back, he consulted his ex-wife first if she is okay with it.
After Belle gives an 'i don't care' attitude, he takes him back.

"Mother, I told you, Kei is too much!" Faye frowns

Belle sighs.
They are in a salon and it's a private room but she still can't help sighing as she wonders how her daughter can't control her mouth.
There is still someone unrelated here and can spread bad rumours about their family.

"You keep talking about him for hours. Do you really hate him or like him alot?"
Belle looks at Faye and asks.

Faye eyes widen then she pouts.
"Who likes him? Hmp."

"He saves your life. I guess you like him because of that." Belle actually knows Kei.
His grandma brings Kei to her before.
She asks for forgiveness and kneeled in front of him carrying a baby.

She is young back then. She is mad and wanted to step on that baby and kick them out of her life.
But when the baby opens his eyes and smiles at her reaching his small hands to her. She can' bear to hate the baby.

She cried pitying herself.
And gave her forgiveness, toward the old woman who lost her daughter from giving birth to this child and this child.
They are not the one who hurts her.
It was the baby's mother and father.

Later, when she divorced his husband.
She saw Kei again.
A small boy.

"Can I have your autograph? My grandma and I are your number one fan!"

She felt funny and gave him a signature.

He looks more and more like his father and she can't help but to notice him.

Events, movies and mall guestings, if she will be near his place, she is sure to see him or his grandma.
She can even be certain that she knows him more than his own father.

"Mother, father asked you to come to the annual company celebration. Father wanted to introduce Kei to the public." Faye nervously said. "Are you going?"

"Well, aren't you worried I will not come and make your baby brother look bad at the media?" Belle smiles.

Faye blushes.
"Why would I care about that idiot?!"
She hides her reddened cheeks by looking away angrily.
"Mother, you really am blind. Can't you see that I really hate that b*stard?"

"Yes. Yes. Mother knows." Belle smiles and rubs her hair.

Faye looks at her dissatisfied.
"I am serious." 

"Okay. I know." Belle chuckles. "Don't worry. I plan to go. In a way, I am that guy's step mother."

"Step mother, hmp. That guy is not worthy!" Faye laughs and kisses her mother's cheeks. "I love you ma."