Earning your money

The happiness the people around waiting for the van to stop.

The anticipation of the people who are concerned for them.

The whole Wilderburg with the Settir family are waiting for the van carrying their family who met a tragic incident.

The door open and "Blueerggghh!" Asher who opens the door first throws up.

Kei who is in the paseenger also throw up.

"Blueerghh!" Gale's mother also throw up.

Ashley, the one behind the wheels look at them curiously.

"But I didnt drive that fast." She said innocently. Like a white lotus with pure energy.
Kei wipes his mouth.

"Get me away from that monster." He said extending his hand to Jeremy who just stand there unmoving as if he is struck by lightning.

Kei and the other two passenger passing out was unexpected. The doctors came to check them but they are fine.
It seems when they arrive in the main road, Ashley suggest she drives since Kei doesnt have a license yet.

Yet that is the start of a nightmare ride.
Its one hellish van ride where even Kei starts praying with Gale's mother.

***

Kei wakes up and notice a beautiful woman sitting beside his bed.
With her hair down, her soft lovely face looks like a she should be praise 1000 times for her beauty alone

"What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?"
Kei frowns.

Aurora glares at him.
"Im...just checking how long are you going to breath the same air. You should just stop living!"

"Ha? Cursing me the moment I open my eyes." Kei clicks his tongue.

Aurora sneers.
"So what? You keep doing so many crazy things and even endanger your life! Do you even.have conscience? Making us so worried about you!"

Kei looks at her.
"You are worried?"

Aurora grabs the newspaper she is reading and throw it to Kei's face.
"Im worried youll survive!" She angrily walks to the door while kei angrily rubs his nose.
Aurora turns around.
"Breakfast is ready. Stand up and fix your sorry face and hurry to the dining area."

"......You irritate me with your hot and cold treatment. Just leave."

Aurora puffs her cheek and angrily snorts. Turn around and slammed his door.

Kei sighs and walk to the bathroom.

When he is done, he saw Faye loitering in his bedroom.

"Ah?" Kei glares at her.

Faye pouts.
"What are you glaring me for?"

"I have enough with you twin."

Faye grits her teeth.
"Want me to hit you?"

Kei covers his head.
"Violence in the morning?"

Faye sighs.
"Im just worr.....I just want to say brealfast is ready."

"Yes yes."

Faye pouts.
"Whats wrong with you? So not cute. Im just trying to check if you are okay but since you are already so grumpy then I think that means you are fine. Hmp." And she left.

Kei sighs.
"They are so noisy in the morning."

A knock made  Kei looks at the door.

"Kei..."