Against Kei

(Warning : SPG hahhahaha)

Jessica still has tears in her eyes when she went out of the car. Walking inside the villa where her mother is living currently.

Jessica paused when she saw her mother on top of a man she didnt know. Riding him while they are both indulging a blissful intercourse.

"Mom!" Jessica is so horrified.

Her mother did file a divorce and his father reluctantly signed it but the papers arent final yet here is her mother in broad day light and on the living room. Shamelessly riding an obviously younger man.

Krizzy panics for a moment but when she saw that Jessica isnt with Joshua, she continued what she is doing as if she saw nothing.
"Go upstairs. We'll talk later." Krizzy said between her gasping.

Jessica paled.
She saw the man grinning lustfully at her and felt disgusted.
She runs upstairs.

"Is that your daughter? She looks like your younger sister."
The man rubs Krizzy's flushed cheek and grins.

Krizzy is losi g her mind as she rides the younger man's manhood. After climax, the two didnt move away from each other.
The man takes a cigarette and lights it. He takes one hit and put the cigarette on Krizzy's lips.
Krizzy sucks on the cigarette like the man and the two shared a kiss.

Jessica is crying on Krizzy's room.
Though she can be called a slutty woman. No daughter would want to see their mother in that situation. Plus, though she is a genuine user and selfish daughter, she really loves her daddy.

When the door opens. Jessica stoods up and ready to shout at hee mother but she froze seeing that the man is still with his mother. He didnt even bother wearing a shirt on.

Jessica eyes widen in shock.
"Mom! What is that guy still doing here?"

Krizzy angrily glares at Jessica.
"Dont talk badly about your Uncle Simon. He is mom's boyfriend."

"Mom! You are still married to dad!"

Slap.
"Dont you dare question me. You are just my daughter!" She angrily sneers. "So? Why are you here? What about the thing I want you to do? Where is my pocket money?"

Jessica become deflated ball and sat on the bedside.
"Dad doesnt want me anymore. He...He said I cant stay with him anymore. What should I do?"

Krizzy eyes turn red in anger.
"Useless!" She slaps Jessica again.
"Why cant you do anything right? Why are you this stupid? Look at your brother? He is smart, capable and successful. Look at you? Just a simple thing and you cant do anything!"

"Mom, stop. It hurts mom!"
Jessica sobs.

Krizzy grabs hee hair and slaps her more.

Simon holds Krizzy back.
"What's the use of doing this? Relax."

Krizzy angrily let go of Jessica.
"What should we do? I even promise you Ill buy you a new motorbike. Dont you want to go around the city with me on your back?
Krizzy sighs and hugs Simon. Her palm is rubbing Simon's tough muscular chest.

"There's plenty of time. I told you I can afford a motorbike."

"You~~ I just want to give you something~"

Jessica glares at the man.

When Krizzy saw it, she glares at Jessica.

"Mom, if Dad learns you are doing this kind od thing on his villa. He will kick you out too." Jessica said.

Krizzy snorts.
"Am I as useless as you?"

"Dont get mad." Simon whispers on Krizzy's ear. Krizzy was ticklish there and she made a giggling sound.

"Anyway, our problem is that Kei right? How about the other two?" Simon asks kissing Krizzy's bare shoulder.

"Those two dont have any desire to inherit the  company. They are stupid so they are contented in having a small share in the company. The problem is that Kei! Without him, Ark will be force to leave his inheritance to my baby Joshua." Krizzy sighs.

"Perfect." Simon grins.

"What do you mean?"

"Then let's just dispose of that Kei." Simon smiles.

"How? You dont know but that slut has a rich boyfriend."

"Dont you know who I work with? The Gang leader would be glad to help us..ofcourse...we have to compensate them but whats a small amount for something that will have a huge return?"

Jessica hates Kei.
From the bottom of her heart, she would love to see him dead.

But her mother will kill Kei?

"You cant!" Jessica shouted.
"Mom! Killing is a crime!"

"Shut up!" Krizzy snots and hugs Simon.
"How about I call my son? He would think of the best way to dispose that bastard Kei."

"Okay. I guess having a smart son is also a capability." Simon grabs Krizzy's butt squeezing it.
"I want to see our baby then."

Krizzy giggles and hammers his chest jokingly.
"You naughty~"

Jessica flinched hearing the door closes.

Tears streams down her eyes.

"I dont want to be a murderer. I dont want this."

.
.
.

Kei and Asher are playing a game application on their phone when Faye saw them.

"Arent you two going to welcome Jeremy back? Isnt his flight today?" Faye asks.

"Mom's going~~" Asher said and giggles.
"Kei, you didnt improved with your skill at all."

"Tsk." Kei looks at Faye.
"Why do you know Jeremy's schedule?"

Faye rolls his eyes.
"Your boyfriend is a business celebrity. Alot of people are following him plus there are people waiting in the airport to.welcome him since 5am. While the boyfriend is here playing games and losing." Faye rolls her eyes.

Kei snorts.
"He leaves and come back so many times. Why would I go and greet him at the airport everytime?"

Faye sighs.
"Jeremy really choose poorly. If it was me~~"

"Ill tell King you say that." Kei snorts.

"!!!!!!" Faye glares at Kei. "Dont ruin my lovelife! You idiot!"
Faye stomps away. She has a date anyways. She wont get jealous about Kei anymore.

King has a movie showing up so their relationship is still private but King already met Ark.
Aurora on the other hand seems like she got a secret lover and keeps making excuses to be out of the house.

"Kei, are you not going out because you are affected of the video that witch releases? Dont worry. Mother said Brother already asks the best lawyer to defend you on court! We will get justice."

"Heh." Kei putd his phone down and looks at Asher.
"What if the other side wins?"

Asher blinks.
"How can they win?"

Kei snorts
"What if they bribe the judge?"

"Do they have more money than our family?"

Kei rolls his eyes.
"Idiot."

"Lately Kei, I realize that you need so many things Kei."

Kei almost choke on air.
"What the he--"

"Doctor, Guard and now a lawyer." Asher sighs. "Cant you just pick one? I cant learn everything you know?"

Kei snorts.
"Stop overestimating yourself. I dont even know if you can learn one profession right."

Asher smirks.
"I am Jeremy's younger brother, our genes cant be wrong?"
Asher shrugged his shoulder.

"Your brain is already wrong though."
Kei head chop Asher.

A/N ;

Hahahahhahahhaha
Anyone for Krizzy's smut? Hahahhaah