Proposal Fail?

It's Kei's graduation.

Everyone was taking a photo when Jeremy kneeled on one knee and proposed to Kei.

"Kei Wilderburg, will you marry me?"

Kei looks at Jeremy with disgust.

"You find this adorable?"

Jeremy smiles."Yes." Jeremy answered.

Kei takes the ring and puts it on his finger.

"Stand up."

Kei turns away making all watching and taking video sighs.

But unlike their emotions. Jeremy is beaten red, unable to react.

He smiles. Stood up and ran after Kei.

Jeremy kisses Kei's forehead.

"I love you."

"....You already proposed to me and I said yes. Doing it again…I almost say No to see what you'll do."

Jeremy smiles wryly.

"I might jump off the bridge."

Kei rolls his eyes.

Then he receives a call from Faye.

"You BLEEP* BLEEP*!"

"What, I can't hear you?" Kei said, turning the volume off."

"King proposed to me! You and Jeremy are already engaged so don't steal the limelight from me!"

"Tsk." Kei snorts.

"It's my graduation and you're trying to steal the center of attention from me?"

"Ah?" Faye was startled. "That…I didn't know he'd propose!"

"See what I did there?" Kei rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off." Faye snorts.

"Congratulations." Kei said. He looks at Jeremy kissing his neck from behind and his hands rubbing his waist.

"Hehe~♡ I got engaged first. Aurora will be so pissed."

There's gloating in her tone.

"Aurora is dating a library robot, it can't be helped. But you still don't win unless you are not married. If Aurora is serious he can make that guy marry her tomorrow."

"Ak…Even Aurora has a dream wedding you idiot." Faye shakes her head.

"I got to go. The press is here to interview me and our engagement. See you later in the restaurant. Congratulations on graduating."

Kei pocketed his phone and side-eyed his boyfriend.

"Why are you getting horny, you pervert?"

"Hehe." Jeremy smiles. And hold the hand with the ring. It's the same engagement ring Kei has been wearing for the past 3 years. Jeremy said he will send it for cleaning and just thought of suddenly proposing. He is sure Kei will reject him or kick him but the guy just nonchalantly takes the ring and wears it while looking at him as if saying : This is mine in the first place.

It really makes him fall in love again.

"Kei, I love you." Jeremy said as his palms rub all over Kei's chest and stomach.

Kei bows a little then grabs Jeremy's arm and throws him on the floor.

Jeremy blinks as he looks at the blue sky.

"That my horny boyfriend is a shoulder throw I keep practicing just for you." Kei stares down at him.

Jeremy smiled wryly and stood up slowly. He removes his suit with sand and dirt. And pats his pants.