Tyrone's Feelings

Kei sighs.
He texted his friends and invited them for tomorrow.
That one is settled.
Then he reinvites Roseburn brothers and Atlas and his daughter, then he reminds Tyrone about tomorrow's matter.

Kei looks at Tyrone.
He is fidgeting and very quiet today.
He is also putting some space between them.

Kei ignores him and texted Jeremy about tomorrow.
Jeremy positively answered that their parents won't be able to come but his grandpa and the two brothers with Gale in tow will come.

Kei smiles.
He likes how Jeremy is not the type that after confessing will be over sweet and coy for no particular reason.

He is still a bit reluctant even with all the jokes he said before about marrying a man to really have a relationship with a guy.
But he atleasts knows that he doesn't hate Jeremy.

When they arrive in the school, Tyrone is still out of it.
So they separate without talking.

Kei forgot he was being ostracized by everyone and just walked normally while typing on his phone.

He also invited her three female friends and lastly, invited his sisters and Dad.

He actually doesn't know if he will invite them…..since they are living in the same house. Isn't it a bit dumb to invite people living with you in the same house you live in?

But since they are always busy and just meeting them at breakfast and sometimes at night. There is a big chance he will not find them at home so he texted them.

Faye said he can't come due to a commercial shoot.
Saying leave a portion of food for her at least she will eat it when she comes back.

Actually made Kei blush a bit.
He just said he wanted to cook.
There is no reason for super busy people to come.

So he is not expecting this person who is pretending to have a regular diet will be willing to eat his food.

Aurora said she would come and even orders easy to digest dessert.

He has no idea what dessert that is so he said putting a small laxative on her dessert will solve the issue.

He received a middle finger reply.

His father didn't give a reply.
But Lester said he will come if the boss comes.
It means they have some meetings that day so he is not that hopeful.

After class he refused to come with Tyrone but Tyrone insists on coming with him when he learns he will buy food for tomorrow.
So the two end up in a supermarket.
After buying dry foods and all other condiments he will use he asks Tyrone to join him in a wet market.

Tyrone has never thought of going in such a dirty place that smells fishy and how so many people going around bumping each other terrifies him.

"Kei, let's just ask the maids to come here."

Kei looks at Tyrone and feels sorry for him.
He is a bit out of it today.
So he put his hand on his forehead feeling his temperature.
"You...Are you sick?" Kei thinks his temperature is normal.

Tyrone blushes.
He looks at him a bit guilty.

"Kei….I think I am liking you….."

Kei frowns and looks around. There are people that turned around to look at them.

Though Kei was thick faced, he doesn't like people meddling in his affair.
So he pulled him in a corner with less people busy buying vegetables.

"Tyrone, what are you saying?"
Kei frowns at him.

Tyrone blushes even more.
Then he takes a deep breath.
"I think I like you…."

Kei eyes dilated.
Just this morning it was Jeremy.
This afternoon it was Tyrone.
But he is not convinced.
Though Jeremy just said he wants to pursue him today, he has always felt more care and more attention was given to him by Jeremy.

Tyrone always acted as a real bro.
Never did he give him a feeling that is ambiguous.

"L-last night.. I look at your lips and want to k-kiss you…"

Kei understands now.
Tyrone is questioning his own sexuality at the moment.

Last night.
Kei thinks about it.

Tyrone was emotional last night.
And he is a person that gives him something like a lifeline.
A real miracle.
He wanted to hug him or kiss him.
It is not wrong to feel so indebted.

Kei smiles.
"You like me. But you are not swinging that way."

Kei calmly analyzed.

Tyrone frowns and grabs Kei's shoulders.
"I think not being disgusted in kissing a guy is already a sign I am in love with you!"

"Are you a fool?" Kei hits his stomach.

Tyrone crouched down in pain.

Then Kei whispers something and whispers to him.

Tyrone blushes so much at first then after a while he turns pale.
He shakes his head.
"N-no. I can't."

Kei grins and rubs his head.
"Good. You are just an idiot."

Tyrone finally puts his heart at ease and smiles.
"I see. Well, so, ahahahhaha." He laughs.
He was really worried.
He is glad he didn't hide it from Kei.
To be honest, when he thinks he is in love with Kei, he fears Kei will be his lover.
It is not a good feeling.
Because he wanted to be with Kei all the time,to have fun with him.

But in the relationship, they also need to be more intimate and kissing and hugging seems fine. But he is a bit repulsive inside.
He is worried Kei will stop liking him as a friend if he finds out that he is not happy to think of hugging and kissing him all the time.

Tyrone finally put an end to his worried heart.
But why would he want to kiss Kei's lips and have a warm reaction in his heart if he is not in love with him?
Kei saw him thinking again so he sighs.

Kei thinks Tyrone's feelings are so premature.
But since it's the first for the boy he is not sure what he is feeling.
Even thought of being in love with him.

'Isn't it as simple as Lust? I am in his embrace and he is emotionally unstable. Seeing me made him feel the need for intimacy?'-though Kei is sure that  Tyrone just has a simple itch that night he will certainly never want to tell it to Tyrone.
That is embarrassing since he is the lusted partner in that part.
And Tyrone is not so young not to understand. 

That afternoon, Tyrone is back to his asshole attitude and stays in the car while waiting for Kei to shop on the wet market.

Kei thinks of Tyrone is going to be gay. He will fall more for Hero. And they will have the most hilarious cp in the world.
Two bastards, Hero is a fox and Tyrone will be a cute Lamb thinking he is a Ram.

Of course he keeps those thoughts inside his heart.

A/N:

^_^

Hohoho.
This is the second week of scheduled release.
No need to be strict anymore after this week hahaha