Knight And Shining

Jeremy rubs Kei's head.
"Thanks."

Kei makes a face.
"Huh?"

Oliver looks more appreciative at Kei.
Ericson is a stubborn guy. Nothing goes through whatever they told him.
Ericson's mother died giving birth for him and Oliver's Mom took him in and brought him up as her real son. She even wants to be on his birth certificate as his real mother but to honor his mother's sacrifice they didn't.

They live a normal life. Oliver's Mom took a lot of effort to conceal the truth about his origin but in this society, it's even a miracle that he only found out when he became a teenager. It only shows how badly their mother tried to hide the truth.
When he found out, he became distant, cold, negative and he even put distance within him and their family.
The one who was hurt the most of course, is their mother.
They used to be a team.
Oliver and Jack and his father and the next team is their mother and Ericson.
Now nobody is her teammate.
Even if she tries to get close to him again, he pushes her away and made distance.
As if he is scared of her.

Jack is still young but he knows that his mother and Ericson are not close and that there is something wrong with their family. The child became more and more difficult to understand. Good thing he has a friend so they don't worry too much.

Ericson sighs.
'Isn't it ungrateful?'

He didn't think it that way.
He thinks sticking more with Oliver's and Jack's mother is what's ungrateful. He is not her child but he is taking her time and making her worry. He distance himself to give her more time with her real children.
He covered his face with his arms while his head's lying on the table.
Tears can't help going out his eyes and he fears anyone will find out.

Kei is looking at the trembling man on the table sniffing so loudly.

"Does he think…." --no one finds out he is crying?

But when Kei looks up nobody is mentioning it so he understands that they are being considerate.

"Men are cool." Kei said.

Jeremy smiles and gives him the non alcoholic drink he ordered for him.

Kei is sipping the juice when he stands up.
"Excuse me."

"Is he so eager to go to the bathroom?" Orly asks.

"Does he know the way to the bathroom?" Oliver looks at Jeremy.

Jeremy smiles.
"I point it out before we come here."

"I don't think he will go to the bathroom." Terence said and points at the dance floor. Kei is walking straight in the middle of the dance floor.

"What is he doing?" Keith asks.

Jeremy frowns.
If it's trouble he will run to his side. He should watch first. Being overly protective is not good. Since he wants to show Kei the ugly and beauty of high society, he can't always be shielding him in any problem.

Grabs***

The man looks at Kei.
Kei frowns.

"Get your hands off her." 

The man laughs.
"What's wrong Prince charming? You think you are here to save the damsel in distress?" 

Kei snorts and slaps the woman's face in his arms.

"Urgh…." the woman is too drunk.

Kei slaps her again….and again...and aga---

"YOU BAST*RD! THAT HURTS!"

Kei sighs.
"You are going to be taken away. Put in a motel and ravish you. Worst case  you will get STD. But Worst case for your career, if he videotape you having s*x with him. You will be force to repeat the cycle of s*x extortion to protect your useless and disgusting pure image in public. This will continue until you get tired of protecting your image or you get pregnant. So tell me, are you prepared for that? Is this guy worth it?" Kei asks fast but precisely.