Resting in His Shoulder

Kei was going to the precinct to give his statement. 
Faye and the man named George too.

Seeing him being escorted. Jeremy hurried to rush to them.
"I will go with you."
He said, grabbing Kei's wrist.

Kei looks at him and nods.
"Can you? I have never been there so I am kinda scared." He pouts.

Jeremy smiles.
"Of course."

"Je--Jeremy???! Now that I think about it….You come here with Jeremy???!" Faye's eyes dilated in shock.

Jeremy nods.
"I invited him."

"This...Why….You…." Faye can' help but be jealous. She came here with an invitation but being invited by Jeremy is her every night dream. Why is that rude……

Kei yawns.
"It's getting late." He sighs and leans his body a bit to Jeremy.
The cold wind outside the venue was mostly blocked by Jeremy's body.

The Wilderburg's driver arrived before they set off.
Kei said to follow them to precinct.

After giving their statements the guy will get to spend more time in jail for multiple offenses.
Ark came with his lawyer.

Jeremy is besides Kei as his bed.
Kei is leaning his body to Jeremy sleeping.

Faye can only bite her lower lip in jealousy.
When did Jeremy become so caring?
Even for a friend, they are too intimate, okay!

Jeremy is sitting properly as he was used as a bed for Kei.
Kei's head in his cheek.
And Jeremy's left arm wound around Kei's waist.

Ark is shocked to see Kei using Jeremy's body like that.
He coughs twice.
"I will bring him home. Thank you for your help."

Jeremy nods.
There is no reason for him to bring Kei home now that his father is here but somehow, Jeremy is reluctant to wake him.

"Wake up." Faye said ,shaking Kei and then slap his face twice.

Kei opens his eyes and frowns.
"I know….Karma is a real bitch." He said looking at Faye's face.
He stretches his arms and yawns.
"Eh?" He looks beside him and sees Jeremy smiling at him.
Kei looks at their ambiguous position.
"Thank You."

Jeremy smiles.
"It's nothing."

"Thank you for inviting me. I hope it'll be the last." Kei said.

Ark knocks his head.
"Sorry. He is sleep-talking."

Kei angrily rubs his hurt head.

***

Faye angrily crosses her arms as she sits next to Kei.
Kei is deliberately sitting farther away from her with a frown in his face.

Ark looks back from his seat.
"Faye, I called your manager. This is not a public event but you are still a famous actress. How can you be so careless?"

Faye sadly looks down.
"Sorry dad. It won't happen again. I'll be more careful."

"Good. And Kei, even if you want to help Faye, you shouldn't go overboard."

Kei snorts.
"She almost get rape. And this is what you are telling us?" 

Ark frowns.
"Of course I am concerned! But this will get a huge impact on our reputation. We also have to prevent bad rumours."

Kei looks at Faye.
Then he sighs and shrugs his shoulders.
"Wow. Rich people's priorities scares a country bumpkin like me. I'm tired. Wake me up when we get there." He said and closed his eyes.

Ark frowns.
"Like I said, I didn't mean to not care about my daughter's well fair! Are you listening? Tsk. This brat is so"

Faye sighs.
She looks at Kei with a pout.

"Idiot."

***

"Goodness! What happened? News about you is all over social media! Are you crazy?" Aurora shouted the moment they stepped inside the house.
Her hair is disheveled and her eyes are still red from sleeping.

Faye pouts 
"I'm fine. Thank you very much."

"Don't give me your attitude! Do you know what the people are calling you online? You really shouldn't have come alone. In the future, you should only go drinking when I am around so I can monitor you!"

"Are you crazy? Why would I? You are not my boss so shut up!" Faye rolls her eyes.

"I am concerned about you!" Aurora's eyes are fiery. "You can't ruin your reputation and drag me along!"

Faye and Aurora glare at each other.

Kei yawns and rubs his hair.
"This is the concern you will get in this family, I would rather not have in my life. I'm sleepy. Good night, father." He said and walked to the stairs.

"You! You dare kick an unconscious person! I saw it in the video clip. You b*stard! Come down here!" Aurora points at Kei.

"If you are too concerned, why don't you go to jail and apologize in my stead? I'm sure he will be in that jail for a while" Kei yawns again and he doesn't look back again despites Aurora's loud cursing.

"Why are you so mad at him? He saved my life." Faye frowns. "If not for him maybe you will be dealing in more shameful stories about me."

"Are you talking back at me for his sake?"
Aurora said angrily.

"Are you getting mad at him when he does it for my sake?" Faye equally said in anger.

"Okay. That's enough. Are you two not content in waking the whole mansion and you want to wake the whole subdivision with your shouting?" Ark said. "You two should go back to sleep. Faye has a lot of things that happened to her and she was even fed some drug to make her drowsy and weak. She looks sober now but the effect should still be there."

"Oh my goodness! It's that kind of thing? You are not just drunk dead?"

Faye blushes.
"You really think I am stupid, huh!"

Aurora frowns.
"You should have told me earlier! How would I know?"

"Maybe if you ask me first instead of shouting and blaming me, I would have told you!" Faye glares at her.

Aurora clicked her tongue.
"You go rest. I will talk to the media."

"......."

"What? I am not as cold hearted and sides your reputation will also affect me. So this time...You can rely on me."
Aurora snorted and left.

"Hmp." Faye pouts.

"I really don't understand you two. You used to be best buddies."
Ark said.

A/N:

I lost all my money in an online gambling site.

I am not mad.
Just sad.