Little Bro

Jeremy was going to stay in the camp with Kei and the children last night but there are an emergency meeting and they need to atleast drink a bit to entertain the guest.

Kei told him its fine not to come. He is still sad he cant have a free wild time with his baby.

Jeremy is still sleepy as he rides on the back of the car to go to work.
Kei said they are going back now. He 2ants to see Kei but he is very busy.

When his phone rings, Jeremy smiles to see his baby brother still remember to call him.

"Hey, atleast you still remember you have a brothe--"

"Kei is missing!"

All the sleepiness in his body was instantly gone.

"Go to xx Province police station!" Jeremy shouted.

.
.
.
.

Kei is looking at Jessica who is covered from head to toe. She is wearing a pink sunglasses, a raincoat and boats while panting as she hits with a bath the man that tied him.

"What the hell is happening?" Kei asks.

Jessica glares at him.

"Its all your fault! Your fault!"

"What did I do?"
Kei frowns.

He doesnt know the man that kidnap him. He just told him to get in a wooden box so he can surprise the kids. He didnt question the man and just went in the flow and the next thing he knows, he was inhaling smokes inaide a wioden box.

If someone calls him stupid now. He will accept it with an acknowledging nod.

When he wakes up, he is in the forest. He doesnt know which part is this but the guy tied him and mumbling about throwing down the cliff or burrying him in a deserted cave.

He was like, cave is enough no need to add deserted.

Then Jessica came. Kei is sure she is trying to hide her identity...the idea is there but the execution is wrong.

Jessica puts the taser infront of Kei.

"Listen to me or Ill hit you with this."

"Do you even know how that works?"

Jessica eyes widen.
She clicks here and there.

"Are you stupid?" Kei rolls his eyes

Jessica hits him with the taser and Kei suddenly feel electrude.

Kei : ahhhh!

Jessica : ahhhh!!!!

Kei lost consciousness again.

.
.
.
.

When Kei wakes up. He is strapped in the backseat inside a black plastick bag

Kei eyes widen in shocked.

"Are you insane?!"

Jessica shouted.

"Why are you suddenly shouting? Dont you see Im driving?!" Jessica angrily looks back.

"Why did you put me inside the plastic bag?"

"Im hiding you, duh!"

"What? And when someone looks at the back of your car, and see a plastic bag looks like a person sitting there, what would you say?"

Jessica glares at him.
"No one will ask stupid question!"

Kei rolls his eyes.
He tries to move but he cant.