Normal People Do

Faye and Belle arrive in Arthur's house.

Faye saw Arthur, Jessica and Kei.

Faye throws her bag and jumps to Jessica

"You bitch!"

Arthur catches Faye on his arm and Kei pulls Jessica away.

Faye is trying to reach Jessica with her claws and trying to kick her as she wriggle in Arthur's arm

"IF YOU KNOW YOUR DAMN MOTHER AND BROTHER ARE PLANNING THIS. WHY CANT YOU INFORM US SO NOTHING HAPPENS TO KEI? ARE YOU ACTUALLY ON BOARD ON THIS AND JUST CHICKEN OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT AND TRYING TO WRIGGLE YOUR WAY OUT SO YOU WONT BE IN PRISON?" Faye punches Arthur's hand.
"Release me Uncle! I will teach this bitch a lesson she will never forget! Ill teach you how to be human, you fucking psycho!"

"Faye, calm down." Arthur said. He is unable to restrain Faye and Faye jumps over Jessica.

Kei grabs her by the waist and remove her from her.

"Release me! Release me you ungrateful savage! Ill fuxking pull that bitch hair!"

"Okay calm down. If not for Jessica here. Ill be dead by now. So give her a benefit of a doubt."

Faye calma her breathing.
"Okay Im fine now."

"Really?" Kei raise a brow.

Faye nods.

Jessica is crying on the floor fixing her disheveled hair.

Kei release her but she will run to her again so he grabs her again.

"Calm down." Arthur feels his head is hurting.

"Enough! The three of you!" Belle shouted. "Cant you see your Uncle is having difficulty? Are you trying to kiill him?"

Faye stops moving around.
Kei released her.

"Thank you." Arthur said.

"Dont thank me. I just cant let my daughter become a murderer."
Belle said.

Arthur clenched his fist.

"I know it wasnt your fault alone but you cant just become a parent by giving kids candy when they ask you. Thats having a pet. I hope you bbe more firmer in being a dad this time." Belle said.
She is still mad but she knows blaming such an ill man is not worth it.
He wasnt taken seriously by his own children. This guy is not pitiful in her eyes. You cant let the children be the boss of you thats parenting 101. You do thqt and you failed already. Children that doesnt have fear toward their parents do not have respect to them too. Thats why you cant  never let them have everything they want given to them.
He did a good job as a loving father. He gives them love. He gives them everything they wish. He even stop doing what he loves to do for them. His whole world revolves on them yet now he raise a person that planned to kill his blood brother, though there is no ties, no affection, the mere fact that he is willing to kill for money is enough to disgust anyone.

Jessica tears up looking at her father.

She usually felt ashamed looking at his father bow like that to her mother.
But now he is lowering his head because of them. Because he was blamed for the things they do. Someone who gives them everything.....yet he isnt their real father and despite that...he never stop loving them and he never stop being blamed for them.

"Stay my father out of this!" Jessica angrily shouted.
"Why are you blaming him? Someone like you who loves herself so much? Cant take a grain on your eye and leave your husband and breaks your family doesnt know any pain of people that doesnt fight for a complete family!"

"What did you say?"
Belle angrily shouted.

Arthur grabs her.
"Belle, please. Dont get mad at the child. She doesnt know what she is saying."

"She is older than my daughter and 25 years.old.isnt.a CHILD!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY MOTHER?!"

Faye angrily grabs Jessica's hair.
Jessica grabs her hair too.

Kei walks to the side and starts breaking the vase.

They all looks at him.
"This is what you want?" Kei grabs some large shard of vase.
"Here! Kill each other! Oh you want a knife? Wait for me here."

Kei grabs all the knife on the house. The maids stop him because his hand is bleeding but he didnt.

He throws all the knives on the floor.

"Go kill each other! Why did you stop? Let me see it. I havent seen anyone kill each other yet. Let me see a good time."

Kei crosses his arms.
"So?"

Faye and Jessica glare at each other and steps back from each other.

Belle coughs.
"Kei...Im so glad to see you."

"Really? I think you should do more killing and blaming first."

Belle bites her lower lip.
"Im sorry Kei. We are just too emotional."

"Emotional enough to ask me first how I am? When you learn the truth. Was it my safety more important or who tried to kill me?"

"YOU YOU! YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT BUT YOU ARE SAFE NOW SO WE DONT CARE ANYMORE."
Faye angrily said clenching her fist.
"You have the gall to be mad! How worried are we for you? Why are we this mad? Cause you are important to us!" Tears dripping her eyes. "And you blame us"

Kei snorts.
"You can use guilt tripping now? Did you level up because you can use it on King now?"

Faye stucks her tongue out.

"Okay. You all fucking shut up. Im the one who almost died. Not that I minus your worry and concerns but I believe I have more right to be mad at this situation but look at me. Im cool. So can you stop over reacting and we talk like how proper human do?"

The maids cleaned up the mess.

"Sir, can you stop a fight like normal human do?" The maid asks.

".......sorry." Kei was told the same by the maid.

A/N :

Pftt hahhqha