Free

Kei ignores Joshua and Jessica and he ignores the rest of them so it was like he is just being too  quiet.

Jeremy arrives exactly on time.
Kei took his bag and walks to him just casually saying goodbye.

"That guy....he looks familiar." Jessica whispers to Aurora.

Aurora looks ahead.
She already get used to this.
Her heart is no longer in that much of pain.

"He is Jeremy Settir."

"Right! He represent the family in the new partnership with Dad." Jessica blushes.
Not only did she recognized him as the representative from the event last night. She know Jeremy a very long time ago.

At first she is not that interested from a businessman from a small third world country. But as her friend keeps talking about him, she got interested and search him online.
And there, she fell in love with him.

Of course that friend is Yvonne.

But a few years ago, Yvonne and Jessica stop seeing each other because Jessica claimed that Yvonne is giving motive to her boyfriend at that time, seducing him.

Of course the demure and arrogant Yvonne will never let it slide and slap Jessica to the face.

She has no way to ask more about Jeremy but she found in the internet that Yvonne was sent back abroad by her family by force for trying tricks with the Settir's oldest son.

Jessica feels elated.

"Why is he here?" Jessica ignores Aurora's flat tone and asks excitedly.

Aurora sneers. But she suddenly had a wide grin

"Kei is very close with his younger brother so later, he also got close with Kei. Now he was bringing Kei to school everyday."

Jessica's eyes widen in shock.
"Jeremy is letting that arrogant guy boss him around? My goodness,he really has no manners."
Jessica is mad.
Why does her future biyfriend doing menial job for that sucker?

Aurora smiles.
She tried her best to remain stoic.
Using her acting technique, she is flawless unaffected.

"Well, it was Sir Jeremy's choice to do it."

"Still, you should at least tell him some manners. My goodness." Jessica shakes her head.
"Once we are cleared that I am your sister,I will show him who is the boss."

"Right~~ Anyways, how is Unvle Arthur?"

"I don't know. We fly as fast as we can here so I have no time to worry about, Uncle."

Aurora sneers.
"Uncle?"

"Um sorry, I am not used to it yet. But well, it was true that he is our Uncle now."

Aurora rolls her eyes.

"One more thing, please do not talk badly about Kei's Mom again. Next time, you two will not just get it from him."

Jessica sadly frowns.
"You are siding with him? And besides, my brother already said it, it was a misunderstanding."

Aurora chuckles.
"You do know about the partnership with Settirs and Wilderburg but forgot to recognized Kei. Right.." she shakes her head and walks away.
Before she truly left, she turns around.
"Jessica, in this house, you will have to follow our own rules. We are used to following yours when we are in your territory but this place, are ours."

Jessica angrily bites her thumb.
"So what? Bitch, she is not even pretty. I will buy some dummy account users to make fun of her upcoming shows. She thinks she is that great.Hmp. Ah. Maybe I should just go and become an actress too. I am so beautiful. I'm sure lots of people will like me. But I would not have much time for Jeremy. What to do?"