Fall in love a second time

Tyrone looks at Hero who is holding an ice pack to his chin.
Tyrone asks his driver to bring them to Hero's house.

Hero's lips are in one line as he switch the television with the remote.

Tyrone move a bit near Hero.
Though there is nobody in the house yet, he still look around before hugging Hero's arm.

"Are you still mad?"

Hero looks down at Tyrone.
Tyrone is not a very soft male.  He is handsome and has muscles. He is tall and he is stylish.
If not for his family's prestigous stand, maybe he would have 2 or more girlfriends already.

Hero looks away.
Tyrone was stunned silly when Hero move his gaze away from him without saying anything.
He sadly looks down but Hero's hand move to his back pulling him closer

"I just ...feel a bit threaten."
Hero sighs. His gaze are on the television program but you can tell his mind is not in there.

Tyrone just keep staring at him.
He is a strange guy himself.
He knows how risky it was to like Hero.
Its like a masochistic behavior of liking something that will hurt you.
But so what? Everyone will get hurt even if you give them kindness, that is not the reason to avoid experiencing love.

Even Kei says he is afraid.
That guy who looks like he will be fine even if he got hit by a truck.

"Threaten." A small smile appear in his lips.
Threaten.
Thats what he always feel everytime He cant see Hero.
Hero is the type that everyone  an easily talk to him and hang out with him.
With or without malice, girls always invite him to drink and party.
Though so far, Hero is keeping his promise to never cheat on him, he is still constantly threatened by any woman who comes near him.

"Ofcourse." Hero blushes and looks down. "You are so perfect, how can I feel safe when some one says they like you?"
Hero angrily grits his teeth.
"That idiot Greg! He thinks I will not hit him."

Tyrone eyes sparkles in glee.
He smiles happily and hugs Hero's neck.
"Hehe."

Hero hugs his back and rub his cheeks on his hair.
"Anyone else is better than me......" Hero said softly, "Thats why Im constantly afraid you will soon get tired of me."
He said hiding his face in Tyrone's hair.

Tyrone tears up.
"Idiot." It was him who is afraid. Cause once again. His heart was trembling with so  much love for Hero. As if he is fallen inlove with him for the second time.

Hero laughs and lifted Tyrone.

"Gah! What are you doing?"

Tyrone smiles.
"Lets have sex."

Tyrone blinks but he refused.
"We cant! This is your parents house. I cant disrespect them."

"What disrespect? Im also living here. This is also my house." Hero said.

Tyrone shakes his head and blushes,
"We can find a hotel if you want."

Hero smiles and hugs Tyrone.
"Ah, Tyrone, you are so sweet that I dont deserve you." He said exaggeratedly in a loud voice.

"Idiot." Tyrone pouts.

"Sometimes," Hero puts him in his lap and grabs his cheek. Their forehead touch and they are just staring at each others eyes.
"I feel like you are the only thing that matters. Even my dream dont hold up to your worth."

Tyrone blushes and kisses Hero's lips.
"You talk so sweet that is how you get so many women to tour bed. I...am also one of those you got with those darn sweet talking."

Hero smiles and hugs Tyrone.
"Not because Im good in bed?"

Tyrone angrily want to torn Hero away from him but Hero tighten his grip, never letting go.

They just watch movie the whole day.
On the floor, Hero put his blanket and they sat on it. Hugging while watching movies.
There are bag of chips and water pitcher on the side.

Howard came home and see the lights are off.
Find two guys on the floor sleeping while the tv are still on.

At first Howard wants to flip thinking they are doing something dirty on the living room but Hero for once is not undress and just hugging his boyfriend.

He sighs and think a day where Hero is not thinking of something dirty when he is alone with his partner is actually possible.

He phoned his mother immediately

"Mom, you won your bet with Dad. Tyrone brings back his partner but they didnt do it."

"Eh? Good. Take a picture as an evidence. Hoh~ Ill get 5k tonight. What do you kids want for dinner?"

Howard smiles.
"Meat."

***

Travis is listening to the report when his phone vibrates.
He check it out and see Howard sending him mms.
He looks around first before opening it.
He saw his cute nephew sleeping like an angel while being hug by a devil.

He sighs.

He type: Thanks
But then recalled Howard confession.
He didnt send him a reply.
Continue listening to the report.

Another Mms arrive. He smiles and opens it thinking if its only his nephew, itll be better.

Bam!

The whole team turn arround and see the flustered Travis.

"Whats wrong?" Tyler asks.

".....Bathroom."

"......" Tyler suspociously looks at him but just wave his hand to tell the employee to continue thhe report.

Travis walks out gripping his phone.
He went to the rooftop and exhale.

Dialing the phone,

"Hello?" Howard answered in his neutral tone as if he didnt do anything.

"Wh-why did you send me a naked picture?"
Travis angrily asks almost bite his tongue in hurry and anger.

"Just trying to arouse you. Is it effective?"
Howard asks as he lights his cigarette. He just get out from the bathroom and still dripping wet.
"Im still naked, want to have a video call?"

"Enough!" Travis angrily said.
"I dont want you to call me again. Im blocking your number."
He heard Howard laugh on the other side.

Pisses him off.
"Why are you laughing?"

Howard smiles tilting his head and using his righht palm to support his face.
"Just thinking of your cute face."

Travis clenched his fist.
"Let's meet. Then after that, I wish you never bother me again."

"Ill reserve a hotel room then."

"Why a hotel room?"

"Ill fuck you first. Then Ill decide if Ill stop."

"Fuck you!"

"Good."

Travis ended the call and throw his phone to the floor. Even stepping on it to make sure its really broken.
Afterwards, he asks his guard to take his phone sim card and memory card then bring the cellphone somewhere and make it explode.
He is so mad that that phone should disappear.

A/N:

Howard : But if you will still use the same sim card, its kinda useless to destroy your phone.

Travis : Hmp! Who cares?