Baby I

April 2, 2006
Jacob's POV...
I was in my last class of the day waiting for the bell rings.  I hope this class goes by quickly, I have a date tonight with my soulmate: Marleni Olivia Swan.  She will soon to be Black once her and I get married in a few years or so.  I have plans for us on her birthday and our one year anniversary.  Our date is very simple, but special just like us. 

The bell rings and I ran out to my locker to grab my homework to do while Marnie is at cheerleading practice.  I look the inside side of the door of my locker and I smile.  A picture of my gorgeous girl, my future wife, the future mother of my children.  I kiss my finger to touch the picture of Marnie's beautiful face.  I ran to my car as I wave to the other guys bye.  I drive to Forks to the Swan's house to have my date with Marnie in their backyard. 

The backyard is bigger than mine.  I park my car and notice a Volvo and Bella's truck in the driveway.  I roll my eyes I have to deal with him.  I grab some flowers, a vase, and a nice table cloth I borrowed from Sue.  I knock on the door as I cringe at the smell of leech.  Thank God Bella answer with a surprise look on her face.

Bella: *smile*  "Oh hey Jake, come on in." *notice some things in my hands*  "Oh right your and Marnie's anniversary date is tonight isn't it."
Jacob: *smile at the thought*  "Yup she doesn't know the date happening here.  So you will mind helping me?"
Bella: *smile*  "Anything for my sweet aunt."

I hear "yeah sweet" with scoff I knew it was from the bloodsucker.  Look who's talking my baby is the sweetest if you mess with her family and friends, you got another thing coming.  I growl only for him to hear

Bella: *suddenly remember something*  "Oh Charlie brought out a table, it's in the backyard already for you to set up."
Jacob: *look outside and smile*  "It look great Bells; Embry and Sam is coming by for the lights and the other stuff."

Bella nod her head and help me to set up a little before the guys get here.  Embry and Sam arrived with Leah with the other stuff I need to set up.

Jacob:  "Thank guys.  Go ahead set the lights while Bella and I get dinner ready."

Embry and Sam nod their heads while Leah got the radio and a CD ready.  She hand me a remote for me to press play when Marnie and I walk outside.  Bella teaches me how to make Chicken Alfredo which is one of Marnie's favorite Italian dishes.  Diamond and Caila are making sure Marnie is getting ready by the time I pick her up.  Ross going to escort her outside.  I hope nothing interrupt our date tonight. 

I have Bella serve Marnie and mine's plates with garlic bread and salad on the side.  The guys finish up setting the place up which look better than what I plan in my head.  I'm starting to get dress since cheerleading practice is almost over.  Embry and the others left.  Bella went upstairs to her room while the leech left as soon the others came. 

Charlie came by to get his plate of food, check out the set up and approved it, and went back to work.  I start driving to Forks High to pick my beautiful and sweet soulmate.  As I park my car, I grab my cell phone to call Ross for the signal.  Ross answer it.

Ross:  "Hello?"
Jacob:  "Hey dude, is Marnie ready?"
Ross:  "Yup she's ready for you, you're a lucky guy to have her."
Jacob:  "Thanks man." *notice Ross and Marnie coming out of the gym and smile big*

Ross holding her cheer bag with her backpack.  Marnie look so radiant as the angel she is.  She wearing a long laced sleeved, short champagne dress with black heels and a matching clutch.  Her hair curled with little makeup.  Marnie smile as she see me getting out of the Rabbit.  I see her thanking Ross escort her to me.  Ross put her stuff in the trunk of the Rabbit, wave bye to me, and walk away.