Your Ex-Boyfriend is a Vampire?!?!?

Jacob's POV...
(While Laurent is about to attack Marnie)
I was at patrol with Sam until he stop and smell something dead and sweet.  We know it mean there's a vampire is close by.  He howl for the others to come. 

We ran to a dead meadow and witness what is the last thing I want.  Marnie is about to be bit by this bloodsucker.  I growl and about to attack this vampire who about to kill my girlfriend.  Sam tell me to wait let him go first before attacking. 

As I follow the others, I noticed Marnie and Bella.  I look at Bella and notice she's too busy staring at the bloodsucker getting chased by the others. 

She's not important right now. I'm nervous to looked at my beautiful girlfriend and hoped she's my one and only.

Okay Jacob this is it...

I finally look in Marnie's eyes and then gravity wasn't holding me down; it was her.  I see our past: the day we first met, our flirting friendship, our first date, our first kiss, the days of us dating, our first I love yous.  I can see our future as well: high school graduation, college, our wedding, our children, our home.

Yes!!!!!!!

I imprinted on Marnie!!!!  Oh Marnie, my beautiful angel, my snow bunny, my princess.  I knew she's the love of my life.  I look at her as she smiled at me.  I knew she's the one.  The best shocking part is when she mouthed out 'Jay?'  My eyes were widen as she figured it out.  I don't know how, but I don't care. 

Now I can tell her everything without getting into trouble.  Now it's time to rip off this leech who going to attacked my girl.  As I went to attack this vampire, I heard the motivation to get his head.

Marnie:  "I love you Jay; rip his head off."

I finally ripped this bloodsucker's head off while everyone else was shock of Marnie.  We continue rip off this vampire who want my girlfriend for a meal.  Jared phase back to human to burn his pieces. 

Embry playfully attacked me as he found out about my imprinting on Marnie.  I laugh once he was done.  We phase back to human once we got close to Sam's place.  I'm too happy at the moment.  Nothing can ruined today. 

Embry smile as he's happy for Marnie and I.  He knew how nervous I was about imprinting.  Sam looked at me shock and almost jealous.  Why Sam will be jealous?  Then it hit me: I imprinted on my girlfriend while he didn't imprint on Leah who was his ex-fiancé. 

I notice Paul who is jealous and piss off.  Well he need to get over it.  My girlfriend is officially mine and I don't have to worry about any other guy flirting with her.  I must have smile too big because Jared ask...

Jared:  "Uh what's up with Jake?"
Paul: *piss off*  "He imprinted on Marleni, his girlfriend." *ran off*
Sam: *look at Paul's direction and sigh*  "Congrats Jake I know you were worried about it."
Jake: *nod his head*  "Thanks Sam; I knew she's the one."

Sam: *sigh*  "Right... I'm going to check on Paul." *look at Jared*  "Jared come with me."
Jared: *nod*  "Sure..." *look at Jacob*  "Congrats Jake; welcome to the club." *smirks*
Jake: *chuckles*  "Thanks Jared... Embry and I will see you guys later."

Sam: *nod his head*  "Alright don't forget Jake you have patrol tonight just because this moment is the greatest for you doesn't mean you blow off patrols to see Marnie."
Jacob:  "Understood, I'm planning to see Marnie in about two days since she probably traumatized by this."

Sam: *nod and ran off with Jared*
Embry: *smirk while walking*  "So Jake finally get his girl.  I'm the best man in your wedding right?"
Jacob: *laugh*  "Yeah sure you were there with Quil and some reason Seth was there too.  I can't believe it: Marnie.  I knew it.  She look so beautiful with our children."
Embry:  "I'm happy for you man.  You got what you want despite all of this."
Jacob: *smile*  "Thanks Embry.  Come on let's go tell my dad the great news."
Embry: *smile*  "You go ahead; I'll go check around for more leeches."