Movies With My Niece, My Boyfriend, and a Jock Jerk

Bella's POV...
It was lunch time at school.  I was going to walk to the Cullens table then I realized I need to be somewhat normal.  I see my aunt talking her best friends having a good time.  She and Jacob have been my rock since day one.  I appreciate and love them so much. 

As I heard Angela saying about a black bear which is odd people report it to the police.  I decide to speak up to them...

"You know you're not the only one... My dad's been getting reports at the station. Like, five hikers have been killed by some bear. But they can't find the bear."
Mike: *stunned*  "Oh right... yeah we hear a couple of people around the shop..."

Angela smiled at me in appreciation since no one believe her.  I smile back at her and notice Marnie smile at me.  I wave at her and she blew a kiss at me.  I know she loves me and want the best for me.  Mike starting to talk to me which I don't mind, but no...

Mike:  "Bella... now since you're talking and eating again.  I was wondering if we can go to the movies to celebrate that?"
Bella:  "Oh sure which movie?"
Mike:  "Oh great I was thinking of love backward is love, stupid title, but it should be great though."

I cringed that movie is more Jacob and Marnie's speed; I, on the other hand, don't do it those.

Bella: "No romance, I'm more action, adrenaline stuff, how about Face Punch?"
Mike: "Face Punch..."
Bella: "Yeah we can make it a group thing." *to her other friends* "Do you guys wanna see face punch?"

Everybody agreed to go this weekend. I wonder if I invite Marnie, Jacob, and their friends along as well. I'll ask her when she get home from practice.

At Home...
Marnie's POV...
I get home from cheer practice thank to Caila's dad who got a day off from work. I walk into Bella sitting on the couch in living room doing her homework. I kissed her temple and smile.

"Hey Bells..."
Bella: *smile* "Hi Marnie, good practice?"
Marnie: *shrug her shoulders* "It's alright, good thing we only have a couple more before spring break. Do you made anything for dinner?"
Bella: *shake her head* "I haven't decide yet. Maybe you have an idea on what to make..."

I thought about it. I miss some good Texas barbecue, but the meat are too expensive in Washington state. I look in the fridge and notice some ground meat, a block of cheese, and can of diced tomato in the panty. I miss nachos, tacos, gorditas, anything Tex-Mex food. I decide to make nachos Marnie style.

Marnie: "Bells I'll make some nachos."
Bella: *walk in to the kitchen after put her homework away* "Okay, are you sure you'll have enough ingredients..."
Marnie: "I'll figure out a way, I always do." *smile*

Bella: *smile back* "Do you need some help?"
Marnie: "Sure mind cutting the block of cheese, just make sure the pieces are small enough to melt faster while I'll make the meat."

She nod her head, get a cutting board, a knife, and the block to cut. The meat doesn't take long to cook. As the meat finish cooking and I put a can of dice tomatoes. Bella has the cheese ready and dump all in.

I continue to stir everything while Bella grab some tortilla chips to dip our cheese in. Once everything look good, I grab a bowl to taste test it. I serve the bowl to Bella and I, we each grab a chip and dip. We taste it and our eyes light up. We know the cheese recipe is SO good.

Bella: "Oh my God, this is so good Marnie."
Marnie: "I know I miss good nachos like this."

Bella and I continue eating as I finish my homework I miss from earlier before cheer practice. Bella sit with me while eating. She shallow her cheese covered chip.