Well There's That...

Two days and half days later...
Bella's POV...
Pain...
All I feel is pain: I knew it's going be painful but not this bad. All of my memories of my life play as I'm watching a movie. I remember my parents, my sweet aunt, the Cullens, my close friends I made. These are the memories I want to remember including fun moments with Marnie and Jake.

I'm starting to open my eyes and notice every single detail of everything. Even the dust particles in the room. I heard someone coming in to the room and I got scared. I notice it is my husband, Edward and my father in law, Carlisle come in.  Along with both of my brothers in law come in to stand in the corner in case I attack them.

So far everything is under control plus I know I'm the strongest in the family.  I almost hurt Edward when I hug him.  I knew he was holding back his strength.  I really wanna see Renesmee now, but first I need to hunt before getting close to my daughter.

Hunting for the first time wasn't so hard.  Proud moment of mine is when there was a hiker nearby and I can smell them.  I ran away to the other side of the forest before I get my teeth in.  Edward and everyone else is very impressed.  Time for the big test: getting through Jake and the other wolves. 

Jacob raise his arms for me to smell him.  And I get what's the fuss is about.  The shapeshifter's odor is stinks.  I'm ready to see my daughter now.  Rosalie holding her while everyone giving me compliments on how I look vampire wise.  I heard a baby coo and I smile. Just missing is Marnie and my dad here. My heart will be complete. 

Everyone explained to me what had happened pass two days.  My daughter grew as I noticed baby teeth kicking in as she just born two days ago.  I asked Jake about Marnie.  He told me he missed her and Marnie missed me and want to meet Renny.  Only my aunt will nicknamed my baby makes sense.  Unlike Jake who said Nessie.  He seriously nicknamed my baby after Noss Leech Monster. 

Marnie's POV...
I'm in the kitchen with Jacob which took some time off of patrol.  He and Leah give me little updates about my nieces: Baby Renny and Bella the Vampire.  Never thought it will happen to me.  I'm baking new and creative desserts for fall and the holidays.  I have gotten orders since last Valentine's Day and the desserts are a hit.  Jacob helping me by test tasting each desserts. 

Usually I have Embry, Quil, and Ross tasting them as well.  Ross is doing errands for his mom and watching his brother and sister.  Embry and Quil are busy with the last patrol for Sam before joining Jacob's pack.  I'm so proud of my Alpha and I know he get stressed, but he doing his birthright by being Alpha.

Jacob: *holding Marnie's waist*  "What dessert you're working on?"
Marnie: *smile*  "Taking a break of inspiration; making some fried Twinkie's though.  Want some?"
Jacob: *smile back*  "I would love some." *kiss Marnie's cheek*  "I miss little moments like this with you.  When's the last time we spend time alone?"

Ever since Bella got pregnant and after, Jacob has been busy being alpha.  We rarely see each other since I have school, cheerleading practices, and spending time with my friends.  I know we feel each other through the pain in our hearts.  Our connection with each other is undeniable since we first met.  I feel kisses in my neck and I moan as Jay kiss the sensitive spot.

Marnie: *giggles*  "Easy there my wolf, brother bear will be home anytime now."
Jacob: *groans*  "I know baby, but I can't help not to keep my hands to myself." *kiss Marnie's jaw*  "especially when you smell so heavenly..." *kiss my earlobe and suck it*

I moan as Jay went back to my sensitive spot of my neck sucking. I told him no hickeys for obvious reasons. When you have an older brother who is the chief police officer and his dad is the tribe leader says a lot. We both heard a police cruiser parked in the driveway.