Where's Bella????

Continue from the last chapter

Marnie's POV...
He open his jacket to take out a yellow with red tips rose. He knew it was my favorite rose, but didn't know the reason exactly. I smile and blush on how thoughtful he is.

Jacob: "I ask a florist on what the rose meant and he told me it mean either friendship or falling in love. I know we are too young for the falling in love part, but every moment of the day I been thinking about you. I want to take that step when our time comes"

I blush more at the speech since I have thinking about him too. I really like Jacob and I want to be with him as well. I take the rose, smell it, and smile.

Marnie: "Thank you, it's beautiful." *holding the rose*
Jacob: *flirty* "Not as beautiful as you though."

I blush as the bell rings. I pout because Jacob have to leave soon. Jacob notice my pout and coo.

Jacob: *coos while cup my face gently* "Aww I don't want to leave either baby, but I'm going to be late for school."

I nod my head in understanding since school is important. I gave him a tight embrace as he return the hug as well. He pull away a little to kiss my cheek softy.

Jacob: *whisper in my ear* "I'll call you tonight." *kiss my earlobe*

I shiver on his touch since it's sinfully, nod my head, wave him bye. I ran quickly before I'm late for class

A few days later...
I'm worry about my niece for the past few days.  Ever since her small party at Cullens', she and the family act very strange.  Thank god I didn't went to the party when the invitation was offer.  My friends ask if I know something.  I always shrug since my niece never told me what happen.  I was disappointed since I thought we are closer than that.  Then again gossip spread like wildfire in these streets. 

I'm on the way home from cheer practice, Diamond's dad was nice enough to give me a ride home.  We arrive in the driveway and notice my niece's truck there.  She's probably stay home today.  I thank and wave at Mr. Washington while give Diamond a hug and promise to call her and Caila later. 

I unlock the front door and put down my cheer bag on the couch.  I go to the kitchen and notice a note from Bella.  I guess she and Edward are going to talk about what happen on her birthday.  I start to cook some grilled cheese and tomato soup for the family well me and my brother.  I'm not sure about my niece yet. 

Anyways as soon I finish eating and wash the dishes, I go through my cheer bag and grab my dirty clothes to put in my hamper.  I get ready for a shower and to do my homework.

After 20 minutes...
I finish my shower and put on my lounge outfit/pajamas.

I put away my sweaty practice clothes in the hamper as well

I put away my sweaty practice clothes in the hamper as well.  I go back to the kitchen to start on my homework.  After an hour of doing homework, I heard the cruiser park in the driveway.  My brother is home from work.  As I highlight the information I need for world geography, I feel a kiss on my head.  I smile and turn to see my older brother.