Bundle of Joy

A week later...
Jacob's POV...
Bella went nuts on the blood bags.  It started to be troubling the rest of the Cullens who hasn't hunted in weeks.  Knowing it's dangerous for them to go.  I created a plan to help them out.  Once the doctor, his wife, and the big one went through the treaty line to get more blood for Bella.

I send a text to my baby. God I miss her so much. I miss her eyes, her smile, her laugh, our conversations, our make out sessions, her little moans, her touch... I'ma call her... now. I'm waiting for her to answer.

Marnie: "Hello?"
Jacob: "Oh my god princess I miss you..."
Marnie: "Jay honey I miss you too so much. Is everything okay?"
Jacob: "Eh more or less since I had a plan for three vampires to go get more blood. Leah and Seth got mad since I didn't include them in the plan."

Marnie: *sigh* "Can you tell Leah to call Ross please? Ross having anxiety since they got separated."
Jacob: *chuckles*  "Sure cupcake I'll do that.  Is it really that bad with Ross?"

Marnie:  "Yea I have to assure him everything is under control on my alpha's watch."
Jacob: *growl sexily*  "God princess only you make it sounded so hot." *sigh*  "I better go check on your niece to see what's going on."

Marnie: "Okay please be careful babe."
Jacob: "Always baby I love you mind, heart, and soul."
Marnie: "I love you mind, heart, and soul.."

Once I came back inside the blondie and Bella were arguing about the baby's name. It didn't hit me until now how Marnie miss out on Bella's pregnancy despite being half demon.

I'm sure Marnie will love to part of this in normal circumstances. Bella continue drinking blood for the baby. For my baby's sake I hope everything turns out okay for all of us.

After A Couple of Hours...
Bella didn't make it and the baby is born: a girl.  I wanted to kill the baby, but she's going to be my great niece once I get marry to her great aunt Marnie. 

Edward is doing everything to have Bella lived.  It was depressing to watch it. I have to step out to cry. Leah and Seth let the moment of silence happen. The pack came once the news broke out.  The doc have a plan to show the rest of them the baby.

Seth found an attachment towards my future great niece.  I'm not sure if he imprinted on her or not.  We'll see later on.  Bella has been quiet and did not move.  It's going to be a long 3 days or so. 

Now I'm going to have one of the hardest task of my life: tell my girlfriend what just happened.  Either way I'll comfort her as she cries.  My poor baby will be devastated.

Marnie's POV...
I'm getting ready to go to bed. I receive a phone call while being in my room. It's my Alpha boyfriend letting me know that Bella had her baby, a girl, my great niece. Sadly Bella didn't survive and need to turn to a vampire.

Edward changed my niece at the last moment. I looked down starting to tear up. My Jay comfort me while being on the phone and run towards me in my room. He probably let Leah and Seth take care of things at Cullen's.

I look up from the window and notice my boo looking so handsome. He raise his arms for me to comfort by him. My tears are continue to fall as I hear Jacob's words of comfort. He told me he wishes he could of do more. I appreciate it, but either way this is how Bella would of wanted.

Jacob and I start to lay down on my bed as he caress my hair. He told me about the baby name is Renesmee. I cringe at the name, but I'm sure the baby has her parents' genes mostly our side of the family. Jacob chuckles at my reaction of my great niece's name.

Jacob: "Trust me baby; that was my exact reaction once she told me the name."
Marnie:  "So what happened after Renny was born."
Jacob: *chuckles*  "Renny?  A nickname for the baby."
Marnie:  "Well yeah her first name is a mouth full."
Jacob:  "Yeah that's true.  To tell you the truth I wanted to kill the baby for biting Bella, but I saw her; she's just like Bella baby.  Plus she's a part of our family."