Focus on the Big Picture Here

A week later
Jacob's POV...
Today it's just Bella and I at La Push since my baby have her last cheerleading practice for the school year.  Thank you spirits we can finally spend more time together before Marnie go off to Paris. 

Everyone who want to take a part of Marnie's birthday finally agree on something to do on that special day: we are going to celebrate the day after Bella's graduation. 

The pack and I have her gifts ready to give, her friends have balloons and her birthday tiara ready.  Sue, Mrs. Washington, Ms. Butler, and Mrs. Quinn have the food decide since they know all Marnie's favorite dishes.

Everyone is excited to celebrate this special day since it's the first time my angel doesn't have her parents with her.  I know Marnie will appreciate all of us being there with her and show her the love we have for her. 

My present to my cupcake is a bouquet of her favorite roses with handcrafted jewelry I made plus 16 kisses throughout the day.  The girls thought how adorable it was.  The boys called me a whipped which I don't care; as long my babygirl is happy on her birthday. Bella gush how pretty the view is from the cliff we are on well ten feet from the edge.
Marnie's rules...
Really can't blame her because of last time...

Bella:  "Gosh it's so pretty out here.  Oh um Alice is throwing a graduation party you and Marnie are invited have Marnie told you?"
Jacob: *roll his eyes*  "Yeah she did; she just disappoint that she won't have anyone with her on her actual birthday besides us." *point at both of them*
Bella: "Yeah I know I tried to tell Alice to cancel the party for Marnie, but you know..." *shrug her shoulders*
Jacob: *scoff*  "Because that pixie never respects my baby girl since day one.  Besides you know your aunt she's never the one to be fake."

Bella and I chuckle at the comment.  I miss talking to Bella.  She's my friend plus we are going to be a family once Marnie and I get married.

Jacob: "Have you and Charlie thought of a gift for Marnie?"
Bella: *nod her head* "Yeah Charlie and I are going to take Marnie to a dealership once she get back from Paris and I made a gift basket full of her favorite goodies and movies since you know she lost almost everything in that fire."
Jacob: "That's cool; mind I'm coming with you to the dealership?"
Bella: "Knowing Marnie she will want you there with her as her mechanic man."
Jacob: "I'll do anything for my angel. 'Cause she deserve it out of anyone."
Bella: *nod her head* "She does especially what happen to her last year."
Jacob: "Bells let me ask you: Do the Cullens have any idea how special Marnie is or they don't like her because she told them to stay away from her?"

Bella's POV...
I thought about it for a moment. Rosalie respects Marnie because she believe Marnie is smart to not to be close to the vampires. Especially when she heard what happened back at the meadow.  Edward and Alice were frustrated of how Marnie feel about vampires because of what the pack told her. I roll her eyes at the thought since Marnie just had bad experiences with vampires. I don't want to make it worse for my aunt.

Bella: "The Cullens respect Marnie's situation and decide to leave her alone. Alice and Edward blame you guys because you know natural enemies and all."
Jacob: *roll his eyes*  "Well excuse me Marnie has traumatic stress and she flinch whenever the pack or I mention a vampire."
Bella:  "Oh trust me I know her body shake whenever Alice and Edward visit me and she ran to her room."

Jacob's POV...
I try to not get angry for my baby's sake since she does call me once she get to her room and remain calm.  She never show her anxiety when she's with her human friends or Charlie since she feel safe with them. I'm sure once the redhead is dead; Marnie's anxiety will less frequent since she refused to hang out with Cullens.  For hers and mine's sake.