Happy Birthday Bella!!!

A Couple Of Weeks Later...
Marnie's POV...
I'm becoming more popular whenever I'm with my friends, but I don't care about popularity, it's pathetic.  School is going okay and practice is fun.  I visited Jacob almost every weekend.  We always have a good time and become very close.  I really like him and can see both of us being together.  Jacob has mutual feelings for me too. 

I guess we're waiting a little bit until we can officially go on a date.  Charlie is happy that Jacob and I get along so well and getting close.  Bella and I get along as well, but she rather with the Cullens most of the time.  My friends don't understand why people find the Cullens so interesting.  Quite frankly I don't get it either. 

Phoebe and I call each other every day after Jacob's phone calls to me.  We caught up everything with each other.  Phoebe always sing Jacob and Marnie sitting in a tree whenever we talk about Jacob.  I blush every time.  She told me I'm in one of the smallest, rainiest town ever.  I do miss the beach and I'm glad Jacob willing to take me to first beach with him. 

Anyways I'm fixing up some cupcakes: wedding cake cupcakes which is white almond cake with almond butter cream for my niece 18th birthday.  Charlie is getting her present from him and his ex-wife.  Bella told me about her mom, but I don't know if I want to meet her.  I frosted the last cupcake and put one of them on a plate with a small candle on top.  I will ask my brother to light it up for me when we get close to Bella's room.  Charlie walk downstairs to get me to wake up Bella

Charlie:  "Hey are you ready?" *grab a wrapped gift and digital camera with a bow on top*
Marnie: *grab a small plate with a cupcake*  "Yup can you get a match or a lighter please?"
Charlie: *shrug his shoulders*  "Yeah sure." *grab a lighter*  "let's go." *walk upstairs with me following him*

We stand in front of Bella's bedroom door.  Charlie light up the lighter and put a flame in a candle.  He knock on the door, we can hear a gasp from the other side.  We shrug and Charlie open the door and we notice Bella is already up breathing heavily.  Probably had a bad dream.  Charlie walk in first holding the gifts and I walk holding lit up cupcake on a plate.

Charlie and Marnie:  "Happy Birthday!!!" *walking towards his daughter and her niece*
Bella: *groan* "I thought we agreed.  No presents." *smile at me holding a cupcake with a candle lit*
Charlie:  "Well the one from me is not wrapped, so it doesn't count." *hand her a digital camera with a light pink bow wrapped around it*
Bella: *mumbled, looking over it*  "That's actually great.  Thanks Dad."

Charlie:  "It goes with this one from your mom.  We coordinated.  Well, she coordinated me." *stuffing his hands into his pockets*
Bella ripped the wrapping paper just to see a scrapbook.
Charlie:  "It's to put your pictures in from your senior year." *sigh*  "Senior year.  How'd you get so old so fast?"
Bella: *eye widen*  "I didn't.  It's not that old."

Really big brother, you can tell he hasn't lived with a woman in a good while.  I find it very amusing.  Hopefully they can wrap it up since the wax from candle is getting close to the cupcake.

Charlie: *teasingly*  "I don't know.  Is that a gray hair?"
I roll my eyes as I see my niece starting to panic.  My big brother ladies and gentlemen.
Bella:  "No.  No way." *getting up to the mirror and look to see a head of full brown hair.*
She glared slightly at her father.  He lifted his hands in surrender.  I'm done with this.
Bella: *muttered*  "Very funny dad."
Marnie:  "Anyways Bella make a wish." *put a plate close to her niece*

Bella smile at me and close her eyes to make her wish.  She blew the candle out, open her eyes, take the plate from me.  Bella took the candle out to take a bite.  She moan in delight.

Bella: *smile at her aunt*  "Thanks Marnie, it's delicious." *continue eating her cupcake*
Marnie: *smile back*  "I'm glad you like it if you want I can pack you another one for lunch."
Bella: *nod her head*  "Yes please."
I nod my head, "Alright we will let you get ready for school while I clean the kitchen and get ready." *walk out of her room*