Uh??? You're joking???

Jacob's POV...
It has been a week since Bella's wedding and I can tell Marnie misses Bella. I'm always there to comfort my baby girl. By giving her kisses, hugs, and cuddles. 

We tried our best to have date nights twice to three times a week since Marnie got back from Paris and Texas. 

Marnie has cheer camp in Seattle her coach requires for the squad to attend.  It get a little lonely but Seth is there to hang out with me.  Leah is being lovely dovey with Ross.  She finally told him everything as Marnie and I were with them to confirm Leah wasn't crazy.

They are taking their relationship slow since Ross's only 16.  It was sickening and made me miss Marnie even more.  Sam of course get jealous whenever Leah and Ross being together.

My sister Rachel graduated from college and surprised my dad and I by visiting us and wanting to meet Marnie in person. She staying with us until she find a job nearby. Rachel adore Marnie as she was telling my girlfriend embarrassing stories about me.

Fortunately for me no one in the pack imprint on my sister. At least my other sister Rebecca met my girlfriend through video chat with me and Rachel. The three girls are important to me getting along which made me so happy.

The pack is at the beach today hanging out. Marnie and the others are on their way since yesterday was the last day of cheer camp. Thank god....

I was thinking about Marnie and mine's future on what we want. Too bad Bella won't be in most of our family gatherings. I don't know killing my future niece will not be a good thing in mine and Marnie's relationship. 

I know deep down my baby has some thoughts on it.  I can hear arguments about killing Bella and the treaty.  I must be deep in thought as someone covering my eyes as I smile.  I know who it is: the love of my life.  I know her perfume and lotion from a mile away.

Marnie:  "Guess who?  She's sweet, adorable, and she will be mad and question you why in the world you will get it wrong."

I chuckles I uncovered her hands out of my eyes as I kiss her seductively. We haven't done my goal which is not leaving my bedroom so we can make out and cuddle. She kiss me back as she straddle on my lap.

I'm holding my baby's waist as we're making out. I know everyone else want to be creeps and watch us. Well most of them who are single. Marnie pull away a little to catch her breath.  It felt perfect to have Marnie in my arms.

Jacob:  "I know it's you baby.  Your perfume is always my favorite scent.  Peaches and cream."
Marnie: *smile at me, heard Bella's name and the treaty, and faded her smile*  "They were talking about the treaty weren't they?"

I nod my head since I don't want her be in the dark about her niece. She look down as she feel sad about us possibly killing her niece. I kiss her head as I know how she feel I don't want to kill Bella either. Leah, Seth, Embry, Quil, with the others, and I try our best to distract Marnie not thinking about Bella being a vampire.

A week later...
Marnie and I got back from our little hike date I planned since it's been a while since we have alone time plus Marnie need to release some stress. I kiss my sweetheart's hand as we come in my house to notice my dad talking to Sue, Rachel, Colleen, and Charlie. I let Marnie go to greet everyone in the room. Charlie notice me being too buff in a way.

Charlie: "Hey haven't see you in a while despite being with my sister every day." *shake Jake's hand*
Jacob: *shake Charlie's hand* "Yeah sorry busy with work and catching up with schoolwork."
Charlie: *nod* "Oh that's right Marnie told me." *look down*

Okay something's up and I have a feeling I know who is about.

Marnie: "Is everything okay big brother?"
Billy: "Bella just called him kids."