All Sponsor by Isabella Marie Swan

With this outfit above switch the shoes to old combat boots

Marnie's POV...
I woke up feeling more rested than I had in months, Bella didn't scream.  I could tell that it surprised my brother when he came down from his room this morning.  We both shared a glance, calculating the situation.

Charlie:  "Did you..."

He left the question open, knowing that I knew what he was talking about.  I shook my head.  He pursed his lips as I sat a cup of coffee down in front of him.

"I didn't either."

Bella walked into the kitchen before I get to respond.  I smiled tiredly at her considering it's only 8 in the morning.  She didn't seem to have any blue bags underneath her eyes.  Her eyes were more open, more awake, but still cautious.  Like she was waiting for something as last night. 

It was quiet in the kitchen getting to the point of being tense and awkward.  I held out a plate of breakfast with a gentle smile, "Eggs?"  I could tell both my niece and my brother were happy for the break of silence. 

Bella grab the plate from me and smile in thanks.  I serve her less than my brother and I since she wouldn't eat the whole plate.  I decided to face the elephant in the room since neither of my family will.

Marnie:  "How'd you sleep?"

Charlie almost seem to be tense as he waited for Bella to answer.  I knew he was afraid of Bella going back into the empty shell she was used to.

Bella: *muttered*  "Good..." *muttered under her breath*  "Better than I have for a while."

I guessing she hoped that no one would hear the last part.  I let the conversation drop since Charlie was giving a certain look.  From my translation, it means 'be careful what you say.'

Charlie change the subject by asking, "What are you two up to today?"

I was unsure since neither of my friends call me. Well Caila is out of town for a wedding and Diamond told me she's grounded from her grades were not enough for her dad.

Bella:  "I'm actually going to work after I'm dropping Marnie off at Jacob's first since they rarely spend time together yesterday.  When I get back by 3 maybe Marnie can watch both of us do homework "

Well there's my plans for today since I finish my homework since last night and Friday night.  Lying is not my best suit, but I've just never hid anything like this from my brother. 

Charlie nodded, not looking up from a snag in his jacket, "Oh"
Bella: *asked feigning concern*  "Do you mind?  We could stay."
Charlie: *looked up quickly almost panic*  "No, no!  You go ahead.  Harry was going to come up to watch the game with me anyways."
Bella: *suggest*  "Maybe Harry could Billy a ride up."

I held back a grin at the suggestion.  Billy out of the house left us mostly them with nothing to worry about concerning the bikes.

Charlie: *nodded his head with a ghost smile*  "That's a great idea."

He quickly finish his breakfast before hurrying to the phone, probably to call Harry or Billy.  I gave Bella a small smile as I grabbed the dishes to wash.  It was a quick task before leaving to my boyfriend's.