Interview#20: @Peckie_Joe

Interviewee: Peckie_Joe

Interviewer: Lil-Bird

Q: What inspired you to write your book "T.E.S.T"?

A: T.E.S.T is actually a collection of events that happened in the life of a friend of mine although it's not all based on her.

I'm a teen and going through this age is quite hard especially while you're still in secondary school so I'll say this book is actually a way to relieve me of these experiences, both those of others and many to come

Lil-Bird: That's pretty amazing!

Q: In the story, which character has the most of your personality?

A: Mira Browne

Q: Can you summarize your story for the viewers?

A: Yea..

Travelling through this journey of teen age,what can this teen do?.

Mira and other characters is made to unveil what teens go through and how they all scale through it.

Happy endings are always expected by us teens before venturing into a relationship or something close to it but is this really always the end product?.

Check out the book and you'll surely get your answers to that

Lil-Bird: Alright! Thanks for that! :)

Q:Will there be something between Mira and Spencer?

A: Cunningly yes

Lil-Bird: Oooo alright.

Q: What kind of attitude do you find annoying? It could be from strangers, families, friends, or a character from your book.

A:Feeling too highly of yourself, Piper from my story depicts it

Lil-Bird: That's true *nods in agreement*

Q:What message would you like to give to the readers and writers out there?

A: I believe most of the readers here are teens so one advice I'll give is that we shouldn't just jump into things, we have to look before we leap.

I'm not passing this out on relationships only but more of everything. In anything we do, we should always check our tracks and above all brace yourself, don't let one mistake pull you down.

Mistakes add to a great success story.

Lil-Bird: That's true. Most of the readers and writers are teens here. That's really great advice!

Thank you for checking out our interview book! Have a happy holiday!