Interview#35: @pranu270

Author: pranu270

Interviewer:  aderonkeakinlade

Interviewer: Good day everyone. Here with me is a very special author, and a poet, who composed one of my favorite poems and perhaps maybe yours.

Please join me as I welcome the one and only Pranu270! The writer of the poem "IF 2020 SPEAKS!"

A big welcome to you, Pranu270!

@pranu270: Thank you, mam. You don't know how happy I am now!

Interviewer: It's a big pleasure having you here.

@pranu270: The pleasure is all mine. Thank you.

Interviewer: Okay so, I know most authors do not like to use their Wattpad names during an interview. So if I may ask, can you state the name you would like to be called during the course of this interview?

@pranu270: I am Pranathi.

Interviewer: Nice.

@pranu270: 😀

Q: Okay Pranathi, you know your readers really want to know more about you. Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

A: Of course! I am also excited too! Soo I am a student pursuing my medicine, and I love to read and write. I have a huge interest in poems, and even love to listen to music. I am a plant lover who usually talks with them lol!!

Interviewer: Lolzzz. Amazing.

@pranu270: Hooo!! Thanks.

Interviewer: Alright. First I must commend you on your poem. Literally, you did a good job in companion the poem. Seriously in 2020, I'm sure it would tell us a lot about itself. Nice job there.

Okay so, you know I often say, everything one does are always inspired

@pranu207: Your words made my day mam. Thanks again.

Interviewer: So I ask, what is the inspiration behind your poem? Even if I know it was because of the covid 19 pandemics, I can't say. There might be something else. So tell us...

Q: What was your inspiration?

A: Yes they are ofcourse

Interviewer: Okay!

A: Actually, I really wanted to start my journey in Wattpad with a poem ofcourse. I learned a lot of things in 2020, and I even learned lots of lessons too. On New Year's Eve, I wanted to write something. Then I realized what if 2020 speaks and then this poem happened!

Interviewer: WOW!!!! So the poem itself tells us a bit about it. For the benefits of those who are yet to see it.

@pranu270: I just want to say yes. I agree that 2020 sucks and a lot of loss happened. But if you realize that we learned a lot of lessons there, we adopted a new normal. We have done and are still doing something new in our life, which we wouldn't in our normal lives and I am soo sure there might be someone just like me. Who's missing 2020's naughtiness!! Then my poem, your poem "if 2020 speaks" takes you on a roller coaster ride of 2020. Please visit it!!

Interviewer: Perfect! So readers, please do promote this incredible poem. So people can look back and remember the extreme naughtiness of 2020.

@pranu270: Hahaha yesss!!!

Interviewer: Alright. If I was to state my favorite part in the entire year of 2020 with the covid 19 pandemic and all of that, I'd say inline with the poem, "Some became a pro at baking cakes". I am proudly a pro at baking cakes.