Black Out

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3000 READS! I HAD NEVER EVEN KNOWN I WOULD GET 20!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FOLLOW ME ON SOCAIL MEDIA: instagram: tropixalcaspar twitter: tropixalcaspar hope you enjoy this chapter :) 

Fays POV

I then heard the doorknob trying to open, but it was completely locked, so they couldn’t open it.

I knew that there was one security camera in this place, it was in the front, so if we hid in the back, no one would notice us. The thing is, we are right in the front of the room.

Everyone was now clutching each other, scarred that there lives will end.

Then I heard jg speak, I mean whisper, “hey guys, lets take off these really shiny glow in the dark armors cause if they find the security cameras, It would be so easy to spot us, then lets go to the back end of the room, because we don’t show in the security camera from there.”

Everyone was taking off their glow in the dark vests, but I was struggling to take mine off. The pain I was feeling in my wrist was unbelievable. I could feel the tears streaming down my face and I tried my best to keep quiet.

We all scurried to the back of the room and tried hiding behind a barrier.

I then heard, “hey man, I found a security camera, lets check if there’s anyone in there”  

We heard a much deeper voice following him, “okay, ill check right now, wait a second”

At that moment, I saw Nash putting his hand over his mouth, and I did a facial expression kind of asking him “what’s wrong”

Nash whispered to me, only so that I can hear “That’s umm, kind of my dad you heard talking at the end”

Oh my gosh! What is happening!

I then heard the lower voice speaking “the people escaped though, their vests are there and there are kind of trails beside the exit door”

Then who was supposed to be Nash’s dad spoke “we don’t have time for any of these kids, come on lets look somewhere else” and we heard footsteps leaving where we were.

I felt so sorry for Jack, my brother is claustrophobic, and now, we were all pretty crammed in a very tight space.

I saw jg retrieving his phone, how could we not think of that!

“Call the police!” I heard Nash say.

“Okay, Okay, but ill have to whisper, these guys could come back any second.

We saw jg dial the numbers then speak up.

“Hello, yes this is an emergency case, we are stuck in the laser tag area, we also have an injured person, yes, yes, 20 minutes? Okay that’s good, thank you bye”

Jg then ended the call and said, “the police are coming in like 20 minutes, can you guys hold on for that long?”

I heard a few muffled yes’s and then it was silent.

My hand was really aching and I was starting to get dizzy, then everything went black in my head.