BOREDOM

Ayeee, sorry I haven't been updating! My country blocked wattpad so I had to find an app to unblock it :) Sorry <3

Anyway please vote , share, and comment on this chapter! Hope you enjoy and my social media's are :

Instagram: @tropixalcaspar

Twitter : @tropixaljacks

Fay's POV

I heard the bell dismissing homeroom ring, but I was still thinking about what Shawn was going to say to us.

As I walked into our next class, I was still continuously getting weird looks from everyone!

Hayes gave my hand an assuring squeeze that everything would be alright, and we walked into english.

I have really forgotten the feeling of boredom during this weekend, but it was brought back in english. That class is so boring! The teacher is 70 years old or something and she teaches so bad! I could have spent this valuable time sleeping in my comfy, cozy bed.

"Fay, What is the definition of captious?" the boring teacher asked me.

I wasn't really paying attention in class, so I had no idea what the definition was.

"I'm not sure." I said, trying to act smart.

"Well you should know!" The annoying teacher said to me.

I mocked her annoying voice in my head, wishing to curse her out loud, but knowing that I would get into a huge load of trouble if I do.

"Now, since you don't know, Hayes, What does the word captious mean?" The teacher asked Hayes.

"tending to find fault or raise petty objections." Hayes said proudly, then smirked at me.

"Fay! Pay more attention in class, you are very bad at english this semester and I don't understand why, you were great in this class! But since Hayes is a lot better than you this semester." Ms.Cardenal said

Ouch I that stung! Remember when I was smart? Yeah me too.

Then Ms.Cardenal continued, "He will be your tutor for 3 weeks."

If this happened before the beating up incident with Shawn and Hayes I would have been dead by now, but since Hayes and I are good friends, I didn't mind it as much.

"That, will teach you to pay attention in class!" Ms.Cardenal said, finally ending her boring speech which will somehow 'teach me a lesson'.

I heard the english bell finally ring and headed to my next class, which was french.

I wasn't the best at French, I got put in a higher level for some reason, I guess it was cause the beginners class was full, but still!

The teacher expects us to know 'the basics', which Hayes and I clearly didn't have a clue about them!

The teacher taught way too fast, and she doesn't care if I don't understand something!

French class passed by pretty quickly, because we had a substitute and she gave us free time.

We then had break for 15 minutes. Hayes and I went outside to smell the fresh air.

"Class is so boring!" Hayes said.

"No shit sherlock!" I said.

"Hey Fay, today after school, you wanna come over? We could work on our homework and that school shit, then we can watch a movie!" Hayes said.

"Yeah sure, I'll just check if I have any plans with JG and Jack !" I said.

I just realised that this was going to be the third movie I'm gonna watch in like what, 2 or 3 days! I'm starting to become a movie addict.

"Hey Hayes, you wanna go penny boarding instead? This would be the 3rd movie I watch in like 3 days and I wanna get active instead of just sitting around and doing nothing!" I say to Hayes.

"That's a good idea, so sure!" Hayes said.

We had 5 minutes till we had to head out to our next class, which was real hell, it was MATH WITH MS.ANSLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ugh, we have math next!" Hayes groaned.

"I know, I HATE MATH!!!!" I said.

"Hayes don't forget that we are meeting with Shawn after school, don't be late! Then I'll just call Jack and make sure I can go, then we can walk to my house and I can change and get my penny board and all that shit, and then we will go to your house so you can do the same, then we will go outside and penny board, then if you want, we can eat supper somewhere." I say.

"Sounds like a plan!" Hayes says with a smile.

"Let's head back to the school building, Ms. Anslow hates it when we are late." I say.

"True, come on, let's go!" Hayes says.

Hayes and I go into the building, and head to math class. Oh god, this is going to be a very boring 55 minutes.

end of chapter !!! hope you guys enjoyed this!!!