my new best friend

Yes, i did say that if spaces got 50 reads i would update but i updated this for one of my friends called Keila :) enjoy this and vote for it :) 

Fays POV 

 I was walking home after i finished my conversation with Nash and Cam. WOW! i know so many facts about Hayes that I didn't know before. Before I went home, i decided to go to McDonalds to get a mcflurry. It wasn't that far away only 2 or 3 minutes. 

Thats kind of a pro of living in North Carolina, everything is beside eachother, you don't have to walk long distances anywhere! 

Anyway, i reached McDonalds and i got into line. 

There was a girl infront of me, i couldn't see her face but she had light brown hair, it was pretty. 

She got her order and turned around, and by mistake, she dropped her tray on me. 

"I am sooo sorry" she said. 

"noo, its okay, no problem! i should of moved out of the way!" i said. 

"I'll go get you some tissues" She said. 

She came back with a bunch of tissues in her hand and started rubbing the sauce out of my shirt. 

"I am honestly so sorry" she said. 

"hey it's no biggy. My name is Fay, whats yours?" 

"My name is Keila, i am from Texas, but i moved here 2 days ago" she said. 

"What grade are you going to be in?" I ask her. 

"Grade 8, and i'm going to  Davidson Day" She says. 

"OMIGOD,OMIGOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" I say, finally a friend. 

"Wh-whats wrong, what happened?" Keila said. 

"I GO TO THE SAME SCHOOL IN THE SAME GRADE!!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMMOROW, I can show you around everywhere and ugghh i can't wait!" I say, very excited. yeah i know, i was a bit too excited but i couldn't contain the excitement so i just had to let it go. 

"i cannot wait till tomorrow, at least i have someone i know, i thought i would come here and not know anyone and everyone would make fun of me" Keila said. 

"Naaaah, don''t worry, i would never ever let that happen" i promised her. hopefully, i stick to this promise. 

Hey, maybe she lives close by to me, let me ask her. 

"Hey Keila" 

"Yeah" Keila says. 

"Which part of North Carolina do you live in? " i ask her. 

"Ohh, you wanna walk to my house, its really close to McDonalds" She says. 

"Sure lets go" 

We walked for maybe 3 minutes, just talking about our hobbies, our favorite colors, and other stuff like that, and we reached to her house. 

her house was right beside jack g's house! omg. 

"OMIGOD, DO YOU SEE THAT HOUSE 2 BLOCKS AWAY? THATS MY HOUSE!! WE CAN CONNECT OUR HOUSES BY SECRET TUNNELS" I tell her. 

"Yesss, such as good idea! but i don't think that would be possible!" Keila said. 

"Nothing is 'impossible' in this life! come on Keila, lets give it a try next weekend!" 

"okay, im sorry but my mom expects me to be at home now! see you later! " She says. 

"Byee" i say. 

Well, this is going to be a start of a very long new friendship. 

Sorry its short! but i'm going to London tommorow and i promised by friend Keila to post this chapter! hope you enjoyed it!