tears and laughter (: :(

This is the last chapter of this book before the epilogue so hope you enjoy it :)

Fay's POV (Everything is still looking better from my POV, this is the last time I'm saying this okay?)

He is going to pay for this. He will see. He can't just kill a bunch of people and make a bunch of people's lives a living hell and expect to get away with it. It isn't that easy.

One day, he's going to see. He's going to feel the pain that everyone felt, but it's going to burn him harder.

He doesn't deserve to be treated like a human. Simply because he isn't one. He's abnormal, he has issues.

I didn't notice the fierce tears rolling down my face.

Hot tears that indicate that I'm broken. Hot tears that indicate that I'm bruised.

I feel jack's hands running up and down my back, trying to comfort me, but what he's trying to do isn't working.

Why me? Why, why, why?

Why????????

Why not the kid I saw walking on the street the other day. Why not the obnoxious spoiled brat in grade 11.

Jack keeps whispering to me that everything is going to be alright, but I don't think that everything is.

Every spec of hope that I had in me that everything will be alright and my life is going to be normal vanished.

I'm 100% sure that my life is a living hell.

I hear jack taking his phone out and I honestly feel like slapping him, who takes there phone when something like this is happening?

But he doesn't take his phone out for fun or games. He dails 991 as quick as his tiny fingers can dail and he holds the phone to his ear.

"Yes hello." I hear jack saying.

"We have an emergency on..." jack continues telling the person on the phone about what is wrong and he describes where we are.

"5 minutes? That would be great. Thanks, bye." jack finishes the phone call.

"Police are coming in 5 minutes, along with some ambulances." jack tells me.

He see's my wet face, full of tears and he tries comforting me once again.

"It's going to be okay fay, don't worry, it's going to be just fine." he says.

But what I hate about him comforting me is that he lies when he does.

I know everything isn't going to be 'just fine' as he says it's going to be.

I close my eyes and just avoid thinking about what is going on right now. I think about happy memories that make me smile.

I didn't realize I was smiling in real life until jack speaks up, "I missed your smile." he says.

Then we hear the sounds of a bunch of ambulances and police cars coming our way so we stand up and walk to the front proche so that they can know that we are the people that they need to rescue.

The police and ambulance cars come to a stop right in front of us and many police get out. A police man comes towards us and asks us where the emergency is and I point to the house the Nash, JG, Shawn and maybe even Hayes are in.

The police says something into the little microphone he had and a bunch of police man come behind him and he points towards the house.

They all get there weapons ready and barge into the house.