School

Hey guys! Here's my new chapterrr hope you guys enjoy! Vote for this chapter if you like it! Thanks for 12k.

Fay's POV

After I got into Nash's car, we just started talking about the hectic things that happened yesterday, and before we knew it, we reached school.

"You guys have reached your destination." Nash said. 

"Nice to know that we reached hell Nash!" Hayes then said. 

"Argh. School isn't that bad, just try having a good time." Nash said. 

"Whatever you say bro, good time and school, these words do not suit each other AT ALL." Hayes says. 

"Hayes you're going to be late to class. Hurry your asses to class. You guys have 5 minutes!" Nash says, trying to leave in the fastest way possible. 

"Bye Nash. Thanks for the ride!" I say, grabbing my bag. 

"Bye Fay!" Nash says.

"Bye Nash!" Hayes says.

"Bye you little shit head." Nash says.

Hayes flipped off Nash then got out of the car, me following him, and we started heading to the school doors.

As soon as we walked into school, everyone started staring at us.

The hallway got quiet and all eyes were directed on us.

"Umm. Fay, why is everyone staring at us?" Hayes whispers to me.

"I really don't know Hayes, but it's freaky" I say.

As we walk faster, people started to talk amongst themselves again.

Right before I walk into class, I spot Shawn.

"Hey Shawn!" I say, giving Shawn a huge bear hug.

"Hey Fay, and Hayes. How are you guys doing?" Shawn asks us.

"We're fine, what about you?" Hayes asks.

"Well, I'm good. But did you guys see what was on the national newspaper?" Shawn asks us.

Hayes and I shake our heads. "Not really." I say.

"Well, meet me outside after school, I'll tell you whats up." Shawn says.

"Shawn your scarring me." I say to Shawn.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go to class, talk to you guys later." Shawn says, and before we know it, he's off to class.

"Hayes, we should probably go to class, we have like 5 seconds till the bell rings." I say to Hayes.

"Don't worry Fay, homeroom is right beside us." Hayes says.

"Oh okay." I say.

After we entered homeroom, and we got settled in our seats, the thoughts started spilling in my mind.

What was Shawn talking about?

Why didn't he tell us on the spot?

Why was everyone staring at us in the morning?

"Fay." I hear and I see snapping fingers in front of me.

"What!" I say annoyed.

"You blanked out." Hayes says.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking." I say to Hayes.

"It's okay Fay. Don't worry about what Shawn said. If it was THAT serious, then he would of told us in the hallway." Hayes said.

"I'll try getting myself to believe that, but I know Shawn when he's serious and that was a very serious Shawn." I say. In my head I kept thinking good vibes, good vibes, good vibes only, trying to get the bad vibes out of my head.

This is going to be a very long day. I thought to myself.

AHhh sorry for the short chapter but um yeah. byeee