Hayes's life ?

I heard an alarm clock buzzing to the song fireproof. Then I felt someone's hands around my torso. What the fu-.

Then I saw hayes. Ohhh yeah, memories of last night came flooding into my brain.

It was still 5:30 am I thought.

Then I remembered I had to do my homework.

Thankfully my bag was right beside my bed which meant I didn't have to disturb hayes.

The only thing that I remember was that hayes was supposed to sleep in the guest room.

I looked at his face. I could see dry tears. I guess he was having a nightmare. Hayes is hiding something from me and I need to find out about it sometime this week.

I grabbed my math homework. And finished it in 15 minutes. We only had half a page but I suck at math really bad. Then I finished off French and history in 30 minutes, cause the home works were really long.

Then I checked into Hayes's backpack. He had the same exact homework as me. How could I be so stupid we have all the same classes together. I took my homework and copied it on into his.

It was about 6:30 by now. School doesn't start until 8:30 I thought. I saw Hayes's phone. It didn't have a password. I know this is bad but I decided to check it. I flipped through his contacts and saw "dad" and "mom" I opened both chats and something shocked me. "If you want your parents back beat up that girl for me, she has blue eyes and brown hair and her name is Fay johnson. " It read.

That was at the beginning of last year. I started panicking but I was scarred hayes would wake up so I closed all tab histories on his phone, tucked it in his bag and went to sleep.

I heard another alarm clock sounding, but now to the song "shower". It was hayes Phone. "Haaayyyssss haaaaasssss hayyeyssss " I said trying to wake him up. Nothing worked.

Then I started tickling him and he instantly woke up. I smirked. Hahhaha. (Authors note: I've never ever seen anyone smirk in real life 😂")

Hayes closed his alarm clock and woke up.

"Why am I here" he said rubbing his eyes.

"I don't really know" I said. "I woke up and found you beside me." Hayes gasped.

"Anything wrong?" I asked. "N-no nothing is wrong" Hayes stuttered.

HAYES IS DEFINITELY HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME. I don't actually expect him to tell me so quick, he has barley known me for 1 week.

"Shoot, I forgot to do my math, history, and French homework." Hayes said. I decided to trick him. "Well, you just got back to school from your injury so the teachers will be alright " I said trying to convince him. "Ok" he said and got out of bed.

Hayes pjs were waayyyy to big on him. It mostly cause they are my brothers but hayes borrowed them for the night. Hayes started taking his shirt off and grabbed his other shirt to put it on.

"Eww, hayes the bathroom is right on the left. " I said.

He shrugged and got into the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom I changed into light purple shorts, a green tank top and an oversized Victoria secret sweater that says "pink" on it. Oh ya it was pink. I also wore my new purple vans. I tied my hair up in a bun and wore my glasses. (Authors note: that's exactly what I'm wearing now lol) and No I don't wear makeup.

Hayes got out of the bathroom, but I could see something visible on his thigh, a cut.

"Hayes why are you out of the room with your boxers." I said, "I forgot my um shorts. " he said. I threw them to him and he locked the door with his face as red as tomato.

I thought my life was hell. Haha Hayes's life is a totally different story.