We found him...Not

Hey guys sorry I didn't update for a while cause i travelled . But hopefully I'll update more frequently. And omg guys i was so bored and I had no internet so I read the first chapters of my book and I cringed so hard they're written so badlyyyy. Hopefully, I will edit this book soon.

Fay's POV (everything is STILLLL looking better from my POV, I should stop this shouldn't I )

We finally reached the place that we were instructed by Nash to drive to so that we can see if Hayes is here, we quickly got out of the car, closed the doors, and started on project #1.

Taking in my surrounding, there bunch of tree's around us, and deeper inside there were loads more tree's, I'm pretty sure this is a forest of some sort.

"Umm, JG, where the heck are we?" I say.

There's a lot of dirt on the ground that's making my shoes dirty.

"Not really sure." JG says. "I'll call Nash and ask."

JG dials in Nash's number and puts it on loud speaker.

"Hey Nash." JG says.

"Whats up bro." Nash replies.

"Uh, well, we just reached the place that you told me to drive to, and there are a bunch of tree's and it looks like it's a forest." JG says, then takes a breathe and continues, "We just got out of the car and uhh, well, where should we go?"

"Okay, so just to confirm you guys are in the right place, there are a bunch of average height tree's and then behind them, there are really long tree's right?" Nash says.

"That's right." JG says.

"So from there, go and walk toward the long tree's. When you reach them, look to your left and you'll find a bunch of tiny cabins. Look for the cabin that has the number 3b written on the top in black and white. When you find it, look under the brown mat that has the word 'welcome' printed on it with cursive handwriting, you're probably going to find a spare key. Grab the key from under the mat, unlock the door and check the whole cabin to see if Hayes is inside, if he is not, then call me, and I'll tell you if Jack and I found Hayes in the place that we are searching in." Nash says.

"Wait, is this cabin yours or what? Cause I don't want a police man to arrest us for breaking into a house." Shawn says.

"Well, it was my mother's before she died, she used to hid there with us when my dad drank cause when he did, he used to abuse us. Now that she's dead, its Hayes and I's house." Nash says.

"And what if we don't find the spare key under the mat?" JG says.

"You probably will, if you don't, just call me and I'll think of the other places that the key could possibly be in." Nash says.

"Thanks Nash, we have to start heading to the cabins, so bye!" JG says.

"Bye guys, stay safe." Nash says.

JG ends the call and starts walking into the forest. Shawn and I quietly walk behind him, following his footsteps.

We walk deeper and deeper inside the forest, and everything starts getting darker and darker. I've never really told anyone this, but I'm quite afraid of the dark, and THIS was extra dark, and this time, it wasn't in a mall or at home, we were in the WILDERNESS, anything could happen here.

I guess I was shaking a bit cause Shawn felt the vibration of my hand and asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Uh, Yeah, it's fine." I say, not wanting to sound childish.

JG turns around, and see's that I'm shaking. GREAT.

He just takes my hand, like I'm a little child and continues walking.