'It's all his fault'

Hey guys new chapterrrrrrrrr :))) and this book has about 2 to 5 chapters left before I end it. I'm thinking about starting another book with Hayes, Nash, JG, and Jack, AND maybe even the serial killer (Hayes and Nash's dad) Point of views. But before that, i'm going to edit this whole story and perfect it cause the beginning in this story is really crappy.

Fay's POV (everything is STILL looking better from my POV) i should really stop :/

Recap of last chapter:I just sit down on the white front porch, just scrolling through the photo gallery on my phone, and then suddenly, I hear a loud scream.

A loud scream that sounded very familiar to my ears, but I couldn't make out who's voice it belonged too.

I then hear JG's voice screaming to me, "FAY GO HIDE SOMEWHERE QUICKLY!"

I stand up as fast as I can and run into the neighbours backyard. I was sure that no one was in the house because there were no cars outside and while looking through the window of the house, there was no furniture inside.

There was a huge tree that was covering me from the house that JG and Shawn were currently in, so I hid behind it.

I hope Shawn and JG are okay. They're two of the most important people in my life. Shawn is my best friend and JG is what keeps jack going, without him jack would probably commit suicide.

I hear a bunch of gunshots coming from the house that JG and Shawn were in.

A bunch of gunshots that could signal that JG or Shawn OR Hayes are dead, a signal that meant that I had to call the police or ambulance.

But I didn't. I just stood there, hoping for everything to be alright, when I knew that something is wrong. I just stood there, knowing it's the wrong thing to do, but I still stood.

Flashbacks of all the memories I've had with JG and Shawn appeared in my head.

Like the time when Shawn and I got kicked out of the ice rink because we went up to everyone and asked them to buy 5sos's new album. And when we did pranks on people and got kicked out of the bulevard. Good times.

And also like the times that JG and I pranked jack.

So many good times.

I then hear an engine sound coming from the front door of the house JG and Shawn are in.

I keep myself hidden, god knows who is in that car. And I also try keeping the noise of my breathing to a minimum so that they don't hear me.

I then hear 5sos blasting from my phone. Dumb, dumb, dumb Fay.

I'm so dumb it hurts.

I forgot to silent my phone and now my ring tone is blasting.

The people at the front proche are obviously going to find me now.

I hear footsteps coming towards me and I brace myself, waiting for a shot or a weapon to hit me, but I don't feel anything.

I hear the footsteps stopping, right in front of me. God save me. Please, please, please save me.

I look up to see the people that are standing in front of me. Might as well see who my killers are.

I look up and sigh a sigh of relief because it was just Nash and jack that were in front of me.

"Fay, where are Shawn and JG?" Nash asks me.

I point towards where I heard the gunshots and nash took of to that area. Jack however stayed with me.

"How are you doing there?" jack asked me.

"To be honest, I'm not doing that well. A bunch of gunshots fired before you came and Shawn, JG, or Hayes might of been killed or injured." I told him. I really didn't want to mention that JG might of been killed or injured because JG means the world to jack, but I had to somehow break the news to him.

I hear a peircing scream. So loud that everyone on this street can hear it. So loud it made the birds fly away, far from us. But the loudness of the scream isn't what was mattered, what mattered was who the scream belonged to. And this scream belonged to one of my bestest friends in the whole world. It belonged to Shawn.

I didn't really know how I should feel. Just 2 years ago, I had so many friends, I had parents that cared about me, and I was carefree. Everything changed.

And it was all the serial killers fault. He's the one that caused my whole life to be ruined. HE is the reason for my sadness.

And one day, trust me he is going to pay for what he has done.

This may or may not be the second to last chapter of this book :/ :)