INTRUDER

PLEASE DON’T BE A GHOST! COMMENT, VOTE, COMMENT ! <3 LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO FREAKING MUCH :) FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @TROPIXALCASPAR AND MY INSTAGRAM IS THE SAME USERNAME AS MY TWITTER :) 

Just for you to remember what happened last chapter: Hayes met Keila and both teams picked there colours and they’re about to start playing laser tag now. Oh and if you don’t know what laser tag is, Laser tag is a team or individual sport or recreational activity where players attempt to score points by tagging targets, typically with a hand-held infrared-emitting targeting device. Infrared-sensitive targets are commonly worn by each player and are sometimes integrated within the arena in which the game is played. Since its birth in 1979, with the release of the Star Trek Electronic Phasers toy manufactured by the South Bend Electronics brand of Milton Bradley, laser tag has evolved into both indoor and outdoor styles of play, and may include simulations of combat, role play-style games, or competitive sporting events including tactical configurations and precise game goals. sorry if u didn’t understand any of it i got it off of wikipedia 

Fay’s POV 

The game started and Hayes and I decided to go as strikers while Keila stayed behind and defended our target. I was running so fast and i was hiding behind this barrier, hopefully hayes will shoot the other teams target! I started making my way, looking around at all directions to see if anyone was going to shoot me, thankfully, there was nobody! I kept moving and moving just looking forward only to be tripped by jack arghhh! i could hear hayes say “got youuuu” and jg screaming “noooooo you will not shoot the target” i then ran towards hayes and helped him up and we got back to shooting the target.

*after 15 minutes* 

We are playing really well in this game!  our team is winning thanks to me! Hayes is doing nothing to help, he just keeps getting caught by the other team! 

oh nooo! the other team just hit the target we are now a tie! 

suddenly, all the lights turn off and an announcement being said “everyone in the mall, please exit! there is a bunch of intruders in the mall! take shelter or exit as fast as you can!” 

I was running really fast to call everyone and get out of the place as fast as we could but because it was pitch black, on my way running to Keila, i tripped and i fell. At that moment, I heard my wrist bone crack and started screeching in pain. I heard hurrying footsteps towards me and i could make out Jack and Jg, i don’t know where the others were. 

both jack and jg helped me up and told me to hold the pain until we get outside. We tried opening the door to the laser tag exit, but it wouldnt open. 

Now i remember why, a few weeks ago, people started entering the laser tag arena while another game was going on so they decided to keep the doors locked automatically all the way until the game is over!

We still have an hour in this place and any intruder can come any minute! 

We then heard huge boots not far away and took off our equipment because its glow in the dark. 

It really hurt to take off my equipement because my wrist really hurts! 

I then heard "hey man, there is a game in there lets go and check, there are 6 people in there!" and the other guy agreed. 

I then heard them coming closer to the door... 

HAHAHAHHA CLIFF HANGER SOOORRRYYY GUYS I HAVE TESTS SO THIS IS THE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER BUT SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME! IF THIS GETS 2 VOTED IN 2 DAYS I WILL UPDATE. OKAY? OKAY BYEEE