rescued

I woke up later on in the same room, with the same people surrounding me, I saw Jack crying, I couldn’t blame him, he has already gone through 2 family losses in the past year

Jg was by his side trying to calm him down as much as possible.

Hayes and Keila were right beside me.

I could see Hayes’s eyes gleaming, looking at me, then he started screaming

“She’s awake! She’s awake! Guys she’s awake!”

I saw my brothers, Hayes, Nash, and keila surrounding me, all making sure If I was okay.

Then I noticed Hayes didn’t have his hoodie on anymore.

I looked down at my hand to find a sling for it made from Hayes’s hoodie.

I hugged Hayes then asked everyone but Jack to leave us for a while.

“Hey jack, I’m so sorry I made you worry about me. I know after all that you’ve been through, you are quite strong!”

jack smiled at me saying, “no problem sis! Most important thing is that you are here, right now, with me.”

I then asked him, “weren’t the police supposed to come?”

He said, “yeah, you’ve only been down for about 15 minutes, they’re coming now, and we called an ambulance for you”

 im so sorry its soo short. i've been so busy with school and my life and stuff. follow my instagram and twitter (same usernames) : tropixalcaspar . 

andddd can u think of new story ideas? i wanna start a new book. anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

I nodded my head, then heard the door to the laser tag arena open, at first, we all held on tight, thinking that the shooters came in, then we heard police sirens, and knew we were in safe hands.

“Come Forward! Come Forward! I command everyone to come forward!” We heard a voice say.

Slowly we all made our way to the front exit of the arena.

And we are faced with….

SORRY END OF CHAPTER XD J sorry its really short if you liked it make sure to give it a vote and comment down below ur fav. Chapter of the book so far J see you guys soon <3