THE INFORMATION

listen to this song : Secrets by One Republic and replay it if it ends before you finish the chapter. 

Hello a new chapter for my finnanegans :) 

SO THIS IS JUST A DIALOGUE SO IDK WHOS POINT OF VIEW THIS IS :) ENJOY AND VOTE 

DIALOGUE

Nash: Hii. i think you forgot to say hi. 

Fay: Yeah, sorry. 

Nash: its okay, and by the way this is cameron, he is also going to answer some of your questions cause he is like a brother and he knows everything i do.

Cameron: Fay knows me you know, i go to johnson's house too. 

Nash: oh yeah, i forgot all about that!

Fay: Okay, can we get started with the questions? 

Nash: sure, but sometimes i'm not going to answer your question, i'm going to give Hayes the chance to answer these questions, i feel like he is really going to start to trust you. Which i wanted to talk about, i know your brother is supposed to say this to Hayes because your the girl, but hayes has very fragile feelings. He barley shows his emotions when he is in school and he tries playing it cool, but everytime he comes home, he just starts sobbing. So i wanted to tell you to please not play with his feelings, i swear to god the worst thing ever is seeing Hayes sad because he doesn't talk to anyone and he becomes so depressed, he doesn't come out of his room and he gets 5 tissue boxes into his room. Please he is not a toy, you can't play around with him. As I said before, I can tell that Hayes is going to trust you with a lot of things, so please treat him like glass, not plastic. Also treating him like glass means that if you guys get into a huge fight, he is going to break and scatter, its going to be really hard to put him back together. But it's better than treating him like plastic and squashing him all the time. 

Fay: I will, i promise with all my heart. I will never ever treat him like plastic. I will treat him like a rare diamond, like i do right now.

Cameron: Ask away. 

Fay: Okay, please don't be mad at me, but when Hayes slept over, someone missed called him and i checked his phone and i checked the "dad" contact on his phone and really weird things were written that kind of freak me out. I wanna know a bit about the Grier dad, you know, is he like a killer or something. 

Nash: Okay, this is top secret, only me, cam, and hayes know this, but you are going to know now. 

Fay: Okay, tell away. 

Cameron: Well maybe 3 years ago, The Grier mom died, from Chad, Hayes and Nash's dad. He put her to a mission to kill a wife from the Reynold's family and she failed at the task and on the way back, Chad sent an agent to kill her just because she failed the job. 

Fay: is that why hayes always calls Nash to ask him everything? 

Cameron: Yeah. Okay, so i'll tell you what Chad does. So Chad has some family members who have a bad relationship with other families, so Chad's mom's death wish was to have all the living families that had a bad relationship with the Grier's to die. So that's what Nash's and Hayes's dads goal is. It sounds really weird saying it to be honest but it is true, he is trying to kill EVERYONE who had a bad relationship with the Grier family. 

Nash: He killed the Reynolds mom and dad, Carter's mom and dad. 

Cameron: We never even told him. 

Nash: When he heard some of the johnson's were coming here, he forced Hayes to beat you up until you commit suicide, but then Shawn came and he made Hayes loose his memory. That's partly why i wasn't mad at Shawn when Hayes lost his memory. It was actually a really big advantage and it helped me so much. So when Hayes went to the hospital, i told my dad what happened and i told him i was going to need money for Hayes's treatment and alot of it, and since my dad cannot make public appearance anywhere because the police are searching for him everywhere, he gave me lots of money. I took 2 suitcases and put all of Hayes and I's things in it and went out of the house. I bought a little 2 bedroom house right beside your brother and yours house. And thats why Hayes doesn't know anything about my father after his memory loss. 

Fay: Then if your dad wanted to kill all the Johnson family who are me and jack, why did you not kill my brother?

Nash: Well, my dad knows your in the country for sure because he saw your in school and everything, but he doesnt know Jack is in the country, i told him only you came and Jack stayed where he was living, so he didn't worry about Jack. That's why i never get Jack to my house, my dad would kill him if he ever saw him. 

Cameron: Well i hope that answered all your questions cause we have to go right know . 

Fay: Thank you so much guys for helping me out, i understand so much more now that you told me. i was so lost, Hayes was like a diary i couldn't read, all the pages were closed. 

Nash: But remember, there is still 1 thing that Hayes is going to tell you once he feels like he trusts you, which is going to be really heartbreaking to you, but you are going to need to know someday. 

Fay: Bye guys, i can never thank you enough for telling me all this information 

Cameron and Nash : Bye *walk away(

SO GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER :) I WORKED EXTRA EXTRA HARD ON IT COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS.