I promise

Heyy guys new chapter! Okay let's repeat the procedure after I count down u press the vote button. 3..2..1 VOTE! Thanks. And btw sorry im really inactive these days BUT I JUST FINISHED MY TESTS SO ACTIVENESS LEVEL IS GONNA BE HIGH.

I reached my hospital bed and the doctor was just finishing rapping my hand with the cast thingi, he told me I was free to go, so I went to the lobby and saw everyone, Nash then told us we should all get fresh air and go outside. 

The police then came and surprisingly, we were faced with Hayes and Nash's dad; I think his name is Chad, in hand cuffs. He looked at Hayes and Nash in disappointment; Nash had the reddest face and looked like he wanted to hide away from the world. Hayes was just clueless, I couldn't blame him, he knew Chad was his father, but he didn't really know chad was a criminal.

Hayes was just really confused. "Dad" He started "Why are you here?"

Nash quickly covered Hayes's mouth so that he doesn't get in trouble, and what would the police think if they knew that Chad was Hayes and Nash's dad, they would probably think that Hayes and Nash were in the plan too.

They then took Chad away and took Nash and the Jacks for investigation, and then Keila called her mom to come pick her up, so it was only Hayes and I.

5 minutes after Keila left, Hayes broke down crying, now, I know for a fact that I am not the best in comforting people in tough times. 

"Hayes, Hayes, what's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Its nothing, god Fay, can you just leave?" Hayes asked. 

I was very hurt, because It reminded me of the days that Hayes used to bully me.

"But, I can help you, I promise you, just tell me what's wrong, please Hayes!" I pleaded Hayes for a good 2 minutes until he finally gave up. 

"Okay, I'll tell you what's wrong but you cannot tell anyone this, okay? I didn't even say this to Nash, or anyone" Hayes said.

What Hayes was going to tell me was probably very important since he didn't even tell his own brother what happened.

"Go on, I promise I will help you, I will get you through this all" I said.

"Okay, it started after the day I was in the hospital, when I first met you in the hospital, when I came back home from that day, both mom and dad weren't there, I mean I remember the day before that, we were all having dinner happily, and then suddenly after I went to the hospital, Nash told me mom travelled for a long time, and I just saw dad being the criminal, Fay, I'm very confused and I don't know what to do.... I'm just very, very lost in life. I need a best friend to guide me, to be there for me, to help me get through my tough times" Hayes said.

All that Hayes said, I expected him to say, I mean imagine your memory being gone for a year, then coming back home and not seeing your mom and dad, then a while later, you see your dad committing a crime. I really feel bad for Hayes, I know exactly how he feels about the parents lose thing, expect my dad wasn't a criminal, hopefully. 

"Hayes, I know what your going through, my parents are both dead, I'm not sure if I mentioned that to you earlier, but they are.  They died last year, and man the year without them has been hell. I can help guide you, but trust me you can't count on me to always be there for you, cause sometimes I'm going to break down, just like you do, we have the same case. I'll try helping you as much as I can, but can you help me?" I said, and then I thought for a second and continued. 

"Though, if you want to be my best friend, I have to tell you something. You can describe me like a vase, I am very fragile, and if someone breaks me, it's going to be very very hard to fix me, heck, it might take years, and trust me if another person breaks me, there is no fixing" I say.

"Yea sure, I know that I'm going to give you as much care as you give me, but one question, it kind of sounds like I am going to be your boy friend not your best friend, why would a best friend break there best friend?  Hayes asked 

"Noo, nooo," I explained to Hayes, "I mean that if I get a boy friend and he breaks me, you have to be there for me, it's going to be a really tough time for me, and also I don't want to lose you, as a best friend, so please, even if I am annoying sometimes, I promise you, I'll help you through your bad times too"

I then saw a smile creeping on Hayes's face. A real, genuine smile, It was one of the only times that I saw him have a real face and not just some fake, commercial one.

"You okay now?" I asked Hayes 

"Yeah, Oh my god, you helped me so much Fay, I don't know how to thank you, You don't know how long I have had the feeling of insecurity this week, but thanks to you, I'm all good now" Hayes explained.

"Look Hayes, you just have to let me break through your walls, I know you have happiness inside there, you just have to let all the negativity out, and I'm going to help you do that, you don't need a councilor, you don't need anything, you just have to count on me, even though, sometimes I might not be able to help, I'll try my best" I told Hayes 

Hayes smiled and told me he would go get water for me.

SORRY GUYS END OF CHAPTER. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: tropixalcaspar and instagram; faykhales and tropixalcaspar (i have 2 accs. on insta). Probably gonna be more active cause i finished tests