Secret ??

Hey guys, here's a picture I took today 😍 ❤ I'm in Germany now for a school trip 🙌🙌 (I actually live in Dubai) and it's really fun, but it's really hard to update to sorry ❤️❤️ I love you guys. I hope that you guys have a great day/night and stay safe ❤️ follow me on Twitter : tropixaljacks and on Instagram : tropixalcaspar . And one last thing, this whole book is going to be in Fay's POV because I feel like it's more interesting. But, if you guys want, then I can make another book with All the other POVS.
Recap of what happened last chapter : Fay cut with a razor because she thought she was just a waste of space, and then Jack told her she's not and he comforted her.
Fay's POV 💞💞
"jacky, I love you so much, I'm so glad your my brother, you made me feel so much better. I'm so so thankful Jack, you don't understand how thankful I am to have you." I say to jack, I'm really speechless, Jack seemed like a very brave person and I thought he would just take it all in that our parents died and accept it, but I guess he was just like me, he just didn't show the emotions on the outside, he was also a wreck when mom and dad died, but he was trying to stay strong for Me. I seriously don't know what I would do without Jack.

"No problem sis, always will be there for you" Jack said, his blue orbs staring at my green ones.

"I'll always be there for you too bro, never leave you either. But, just one thing, CAN WE HAVE FUN ? Like watch a movie or something?" I ask him. After that long conversation, I wanted to do something fun and stop being sad and serious.

"Sure Fay, but not outside the house, just choose something on Netflix or something" Jack says.

"Oh And sis, put a plaster on these cuts, the blood is starting to leak out of your sweater" Jack says.

I look down and see some blood on my sweater. Oops.

"Oops, okay Jack, I'll change, put a plaster, then come down to watch a movie." I say to jack.

Jack Nods and walks out of the room, going downstairs.

I take off my sweater, and while doing that I started thinking. When Jack was talking he told me that JG and I were the reason that Jack was living. Jack has known JG for maybe a year now and he's already the reason jacks living ? Hmm. That's really odd because Jack takes at least 3 years to trust a person, and takes what, 7 years for him to have someone be the reason he was living.

I finished putting the plasters on my cut, and I walk down to go to Jack.

I see him down on his phone with JG, I thought JG left, but I guess not.

"Hey guys" I say getting into the room they were both in.

"Hey Fay!" JG says.

"Hey sis!" Jack says, " with a warm smile.

"Did you guys pick out the movie we are gonna watch yet ? " I ask them.

"Not yet, but we are going to now" Jack says.

"Jack, you guys have been down here for 20 minutes, what have you guys been doing" I ask Jack, curious to know.

"Umm, we were scrolling down our phones on Instagram." Jack says, with an unsteady voice.

I know Jack is lying to cover up something, the something isn't really bad though, it's I guess a secret he shares with JG only. But you see, I'm a curious girl, and when I went to find out something, damn right I'm going to find it out.

"M'kay whatever you say." I say to Jack while wearing a smirk on my face.

Jack gives me a dirty look that symbolizes the saying 'fuck off' and he goes to the front of the room to get the remote for the TV so we can start watching the movie.

After Jack opened the TV, we started scrolling through movies and we decided upon watching the movie 'fast and furious 7'.

*after the movie*
The movie was amazing and I loved watching it, and I even teared up at the end because of the memorial they made for Paul Walker. (RIP)

But, through out the movie, I kept catching Jack and JG staring at each other, and then when one of them catches the other one staring, the one that was staring looked away. It was kind of a funny thing to watch.

I turned around to get the remote to switch off the TV, and I see Jack curled into a ball, his head in JG's lap, and JG's legs spread out in front of him, and his hands somehow in Jacks hair.

I wasn't going to disturb them from this cute scene they were In, but I wasn't going to let a moment like this pass without taking a picture.

I quickly go upstairs to get my phone so that I can picture them, then I come back down and I take ALOT of pictures.

I then was about to lock my screen when a message caught my eyes, it was from an unknown number.

It read : 'hello Fay, this is keila, my phone ram out of battery so i'm using my uncles phone. I'm sorry I kept you so worried, I forgot to tell you that I wasn't going home, and that I was going back to my old state for just 3 days, but I'm going to be back in 3 days, I'm so sorry I kept you guys worried !!!!'

My heart relaxed, I finally knew that Keila was safe! I was so happy that I kind of started screaming/singing "Keila is safeeeee, safe, safe, safeeee she is safeeeeeee!"

I kind of sang a bit to load because I woke up Jack and JG.

Jack woke up first, he started looking around at his surroundings, then he blushed when he saw that he was laying on JG's lap.

Once Jack took his head off JG's lap, JG groaned and pulled Jack back to him, then he unconsciously said "jacky don't leave me."

Jack looked up to me, and of course me being the sassy Me, I was smirking.

'Go ahead'. I mouthed to Jack, still having that evil smirk on my face.

Jack flips me off with his middle finger and gets me out of the room.

I realize that it's 3 am, and that it has been a VERY VERY VERY long day, and that I should probably sleep.

I go upstairs and change, brush my teeth, get ready for bed. And as soon as my head touches the pillow, I fall asleep.

Hope you guys liked that! I really ship jolinsky AKA Jack and Jack's ship name, so I decided to add some Jolinsky in the book.

QOTD : where are you from?
AOTD: new zeleand.