GAME ON!

Heyyy new chapter to my munchickennsnsss

oh and btw who heard about the sad news that happened to o2l :( i can’t believe it but i guess they’re happy so we should be happy too :)

I opened the door to be exposed to Jack and Jg AND Nash on there phones and Hayes playing the Last of Us on the PS4.

“Welllll, i can see you guys are being very socail!!” i said sarcastically

“Ermm. I’m not trying to be rude or anything, but who is that girl with you?”  Jg asked.

I totally forgot that Keila was right beside me.

“Ohh, this is Keila, today I went to McDonalds and she kinda dropped her whole tray on me, but thats ok, we are friends now! “ i said.

“Hey Fay!” Hayes said. Finally taking his eyes off the TV screen.

“Ohh! Hey Hayes! How are you? “ I asked him

“I’m helllaa finee! “ Hayes said.

I laughed and started escorting Keila to the kitchen because i wanted to drink water and i asumed she didnt want to be left alone with all the boys surrounding her.

when we finally reached the kitchen Keila asked “Ummm, why exactly are we in the kitchen? “

“I’m just getting water. You want some? “ I asked her.

“Yeah sure!” Keila said.

“Hey, you guys want any drinks? “ I yelled at the 4 guys glued to technology

“1 7UP!!!” I heard.

“1 water”

I filled up 3 glasses of water and handed 1 to Keila. Next, i opened the fridge and got out a 7UP can and starting heading towards the living room.

“Hey who wanted the 7UP?” i said.

“Meee! “ Hayes said.

“and i’ll take the water” jack said taking it out of my hand.

“WELL THANKS FOR THANKING ME FOR GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE KITCHEN TO GET YOU GUYS THESE DRINKS!” I yelled. I WAS being sarcastic now! I would never get mad on such thing.

“sorryy little ms. drama queen, well here you can hear it loud and clear THANK YOU” Hayes said.

“Thanks Fay” Jack said.

We all finished up with our drinks and started just making sure we had everything so that we can head over to play a game of laser tag.

“Hey guys should we head to play laser tag” Nash said.

“We shall” Hayes said.

“Shut up Hayes i never asked you” Nash said.

Hayes then started making fake crying noises.

“i kid, i kid my little baby” nash said holding hayes as if he was a baby. (authors note: if you do not know what kid means it just means ‘im kidding’ )

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME” Hayes said.

we all had a good laugh then finally got into the car.

This was so awkward cause Nash, Jack, and Jg were talking silently while Keila, Hayes and I were just awkwardly silent.

“HEY GUYSSS GET TO MEET EACH OTHER” I said

“Keila this is Hayes and Hayes this is Keila” i said.

“You know we can introduce ourselves” Hayes said.

“Then tell me why didn’t you mate” i said trying to get an ownage but failed miserably.

“We reached the place!” Jg said smiling.

The place was called Jumba Lumba Laser Tag . (authors note: this isn’t actually a place)

Weird name for a laser tag place right?

We went into the place and i immediately screamed “OUR TEAM COLOR IS RED OKAY”

“NOOO, but you always get that fay” jack said.

“well to badd!” i stuck my tongue out at Jack.

At the end, Jack’s team ended up choosing the blue color.

“and the game will begin in 3..2...1… go!”  we heard a voice say.