Epilogue

Fay's pov (after 12 years) 

"Come here Ethan, I have to change your diapers!" I shout, attempting to get naked Ethan back on the bed to change his diapers.

Hayes grabs him and throws him on the bed, causing Ethan to giggle.

Soon, I hear a loud cry coming from the grey crib and I see that Grayson has awoken.

I thought back to my old life. My life has gotten a lot better over time.

Ever since Hayes and Shawn were in the hospital, back when I was 13, nothing really went wrong with our safety or life's.

Chad was sentenced to 8 years in jail, then he had a death penalty.

As for me and Hayes, Hayes asked me out on September 12 in grade 11.

We stayed a couple till after university, when Hayes proposed to me in the back of the school.

Remember where Hayes used to bully me? He proposed to me there.

We had our wedding along the beach and Shawn, Nash, jg, Jack, Keila, and many of our other friends came.

After 2 years of our wedding, Hayes and I got twins.

We decided to name them Ethan and Grayson. (😏)

As for our friends, jack and jack have both found themselves amazing girls of there own, and they both had the same wedding ! No literally, THEY WERE RIGHT BESIDE EACH OTHER WHEN THEY WERE GETTING MARRIED. 

Jack has yet to get a kid, and JG's wife is pregnant 6 months in. 

Shawn became a worldwide STAR! NO LITERALLY ! He's actually on his worldwide tour at the moment :) 

To summarise everything life is going GREAT. 

Just remember, everything in life gets better.

Hey loviesss this is the end of the book :))) CRAZZYYYYYYY. I've really enjoyed writing my FIRST book to you guys, its been quite the experience. I'm so glad that you guys decided to read on until here, because I know I've made a ton of mistakes through out my story :) Anyways if you wanna follow me on social media : 

Instagram: masterfuljohnson 

Twitter: johnsonftjai 

:))) LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCHHHH