Please

New chapter for you all !!!!

Fay's POV (everything is still looking better from my POV)

What the heck are we going to do now !

He ran away!!!!! What are we going to tell Nash? 

"Your brother ran away because Shawn forgot that Hayes didn't know that his father is a serial killer."  Nash would hate us forever if we told him that. 

Just when I thought things were getting better, they started getting worse. 

'Nothing good ever lasts' 

I always thought that hopeless people are the only people that say that saying, but I guess its true. NOTHING good ever lasts. NOTHING at all. 

Just think about it. If your famous, your going to grow up and die, thats not going to last. If you loved a pet, it is going to die sometime, that isn't going to last. You're going to have to watch your 'baby' sister grow, she isn't going to be a baby forever, thats not going to last. 

But, I have faith in myself, I have faith that I will fix Hayes. I will make him a better person. 

Even though I am kind of broken, due to past events, I am not going to watch another person break in front of my eyes. I'm to selfless to do that.  

Project #1, find Hayes. 

I don't really think that this project will take that long because he 'ran away' from us what, 10 minutes ago, I don't really know to be honest. 

I looked up and I saw Shawn was in deep thought too. 

I cleared my throat, "Umm, Shawn, If you don't mind me asking, what's on your mind?" 

"I don't know Fay, I'm just thinking, how are we going to fix Hayes, how are we going to assure him that everything is alright when in reality it's not. I don't want to lie to him again, I don't want him to run away again." Shawn says.

What Shawn is saying is true, but if the police catches Chad, Nash and Hayes's dad, and his 'serial killer partners' then they will go to jail and Hayes won't have to worry about him. 

"Yeah, you're right Shawn, but what's really important now is to find Hayes, we don't want him to run away and then be homeless, or in worse cases, commit suicide."

Shawn gulped when I said that. We both don't ever even want to think about Hayes committing suicide, thinking about it is torturous.  

"Come on Fay, lets go search for Hayes." Shawn says, and we started walking in the direction that we saw Hayes leave. 

"Wait this doesn't feel right, we have to talk to Nash and tell him what happened before we search for Hayes." I say. 

Shawn mutters something under his breathe that I didn't hear, then he follows me to Nash's house. 

When we reach Nash's house, I knock, hoping for him to be home since I didn't message him or call him to make sure that he was free, and at home. 

Thankfully, Nash was at home. 

"Uh, hey Fay and Shawn." Nash says. 

He already knows that we are here to talk about Hayes, I don't know how he knew, he just did. 

"What happened to Hayes?" Nash says. 

"Wait, how do you know something happened to Hayes?" I say to Nash. 

"Well its quite obvious, I mean you two are coming to my house, without Hayes, and you have the guiltiest looks on your faces." Nash says. "Come inside and tell me what happened." Nash finishes.