Home sweet home

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @TROPIXALCASPAR AND ALSO ON both my INSTA acc's @faykhales and @tropixalcaspar thanksss :) and btw huge thanks for 5,000 reads thats such a huge number! Oh annnnddd I'm going to camp tomorrow so wish me luck! ok lets start the drill again after i count down u press the vote button ok? 3..2..1 PRESS THE VOTING BUTTON THANKS!

We finally reached the door and caught up with the rest of the crew and saw the police. thank god! i was soo scarred

the police escorted jg, Nash, Hayes, and Keila into a car and they escorted me and jack into an ambulance. 

In the ambulance the girl checked my hand and told me i severely damaged it and that there might be a broken bone because of the damage.

I was very sad to hear that news because I was very athletic and i really wanted to try out for the basketball team and the tryouts were in 2 days! 

SO NOT FAIR UGH. 

Jack started laughing out of the blue and i started getting pissed 

"Heyy! whats so funny Jack" I glared at him as i spoke

"Nothingg, its just your face was so potty and funny!" Jack said

It was the first time i've seen him laugh in a very long time. 

I mean genuinely laugh a real laugh not one of these fake one he does with his friends. 

I noticed me and Jack laugh lots of fake laughs infront of our friends to cover up our sadness. 

I hate it so much when doctors tell me and Jack we are going to get over what happened to our parents. 

I told Jack that the only way i'm going to 'get over' what happened to mom and dad is when i found out what actually happened to them. 

I know for a fact that my dad is a very safe driver and that someone must of crashed into them. 

The only thing I need to know is who exactly crashed into him and that will get me all the information needed so i can invetigate what happened to my parents. 

so sorry it was a short chapter i've been aay for 5 days to camp w/ no internet so heres a quick chapter. hope you enjoyyyy