SLEEPOVER :)

Chapter 7

We finished with the mall .

"Hey Fay can I ask you a question ?" Hayes asked. 

"Sure" I mean what was he gonna ask? 

"What happened to me why was I on a hospital bed and why where you there ?" Hayes  asked the questions to me. I guess he was curious. 

"Well, erm, you tripped over the stairs and that's why u were on the hospital bed and I was there cause my brother knows yours and I was dragged along" I said.

"Ohhhh that explains it all thanks" Hayes said. 

After that, we walked up to cold stone. 

I got cotton candy and hayes got chocolate. He put 6 toppings how is this boy thin ??? 

 I swallowed down my ice cream and then Jack called and told me the time was getting late. Shit, it was 9 pm, I have math homework, French homework, and history homework. I'll wake up tomorrow morning and finish them, I thought to myself. 

"Hayes the time Is getting late Jack wants me to go home " I said. 

"Okay. I'll call my brother and ask him if he can drop you off." He said. "But I'm bummed out, cause I really wanted to get to know you better " he finishes. 

"Awww Hayesey boo" I said.

"Hayesey boo ?" Hayes asked. 

"Yes it's my new nickname for you" I said. 

"Well my new nickname for you is Fayfay" it's actually a nice nickname. 

An idea popped in my head (An/ it should of pooped though 😂😂!! You don't get it ok) 

We can have a sleepover. Yes it would be so amazing and we have a guest room so don't worry we won't be doing dirty things and it would be the best thing ever. 

"Hey Hayes" I said.

"Mhmm?" Hayes said,

"Wanna have a sleepover ?" I said.

" I'll ask my s- I mean dad if I can sleepover " Hayes said.

What was that ? He's hiding something from me. 

Hayes finished the call and said his brother can drop us off at our house.

Nash came and dropped us off. 

I finished my homework. 

Then we ate dinner. Which consisted of pizza , potato wedges, and coke. 

We watched despicable me. 

Then put on our pjs and slept.  

HERE U GO A NEW CHAPTER FOR MY FINANNEGENS :)