14: Dirty Candy

As the morning came around, the boys were very careful with how they reacted to Blake's actions, knowing she was already under enough stress.

"Wake up bubs." Luke said, lightly shaking the girl in his lap.

"Hm?" She hummed, becoming more aware of her surroundings and opening her eyes.

"Get up, we have to help Julie play for her teacher today." Luke said, Blake nodding her head and sitting up.

She wasn't really sure how she managed to comfortably sleep in a pair of jeans and a Jean jacket, so she was thrilled to find a new outfit in her box in the loft.

It was her typical type of outfit, a fresh pair of black jeans, a short and skin tight black tee, and a red flannel from reggies box.

"Hey!" The dark haired boy said, seeing the girl took one of his flannels.

Blake smirked, "you'll get it back, don't worry. You have like ten of them anyways." She said as she fixed the flannel.

Reggie finally let out a smile, grabbing another flannel and wrapping it around his waist.

"Now we are twins!" He said with an excited tone, making the three others laugh.

Blake brushed her hair quickly, seeing her blonde friend poof behind her in the mirror. "I meant to ask, has your arm been hurting since you got electrocuted? You since you like.. died not too long after?"

Blake shrugged. "Not really. The only thing that still hurts are my ribs from getting hit. Besides that, I'm pretty good." She said, giggling a tiny bit as his facial expression changed.

"Well, get ready for what Luke did. This could end in two ways." The blonde said, sending nervous energy to the girl.

What could Luke possibly be doing that it could end in two ways. She remembered the boy mentioning helping Julie get back into the music program, but that can't be what Alex was talking about.

Blake shook off that feeling, stepping through the bathroom door and back into the main room, seeing all three boys.

"Ok, are we all ready to go now?" Luke asked, looking at the time then to the others.

Blake nodded along with Alex and Reggie, noticing Luke's hand being held out.

A smirk grew across her face as she stepped forward, placing her hand in his, and poofing away to the school gymnasium.

An uneasy feeling started to form in the brown haired girls stomach. That last time she was in this gymnasium she was traumatized.

Yes, she knew she would have to eventually get over her past and focus on her present life, but this was something more challenging to forget.

"Blake! There you are!" She heard her sister say, snapping her back into reality.

Blake nodded, noticing the looks she was getting from the three boys and two living girls.

"I'm sorry for leaving, i just-"

"Don't apologize. Julie and I figured it out." Quinn said, making the four ghosts form wide eyes.

Blake felt two arms go over her shoulders from behind, immediately recognizing the muscled arms with the ring infested fingers.

"And you, mr Patterson, I might've just met you this week but your dead meat if you mess with her." Quinn said with a small laugh, noticing the gesture and how the boy was around her sister.

Luke smirked. "And how would you kill me? I'm already dead."

"I always find a way." Quinn said, bursting out laughing as Julie just giggled.

"So how did you know my full name miss Quincy Jones?" Luke asked, giggling as the girl cringed being called by her full name.

"My mom usually goes to visit your parents to check in, sometimes dragging me along with her. They usually just talk about you two being together and then how much I resemble Blake." The blonde haired girl said, noticing her sister give Luke a sympathetic smile.

Luke just nodded at the girl, his family life being a hard topic for him to speak about. Quinn understood, herself being one to not speak about family unless it mattered.

Like her first period teacher, Mr Martin, he's one of the oldest teachers in the school but always makes an effort to check in on Quinn.

Little sunset he would call her, being. That he would call her sister miss sunset and the boys sunset.

"Dude I wonder if mr Martin is still here." Reggie said out of nowhere, kinda freaking Quinn out as she was just thinking about that teacher.

"Mr Martin? Yeah he's here. Why don't you as little sunset here about him." Julie said with a chuckle, soon noticing the looks on the ghosts.

They all had bright smiles and glowing eyes. "He calls you little sunset?" Blake asked with a smile, Quinn nodding her head.

"Yeah, he's always talking about you guys actually. He wished he could've at least found Bobby when he went missing." Quinn said, a smirk forming on Luke's face.

"Is he here? Mr Martin?" Luke asked in a cheery tone.

Alex stopped him. "Not a good idea whatever your thinking. He's older now and will probably have a whole heart attack if he saw his four dead students preforming with his newer living one." The blonde boy said, looking at the brunette like he was crazy.

"Well we are ghosts Alex, he wouldn't be able to see us anyways. We are just like.. like elevator music." Reggie said, Blake nodding to agree while Luke looked offended.

The brunette boy put his chin down on Blake's shoulder and said "words hurt" as he pouted at them.

"Who's are those crayons preforming?" Blake asked as a colorful group of girls started to dance while a girl in the group sang.

"Dirty candy, a Carrie Wilson special." Julie said as she rolled her eyes, looking from the group to the group of ghosts.

"Wilson?" Luke asked, raising an eyebrow as that was also Bobby's last name.

"Nope, her dad isn't Bobby. His name is Trevor." Quinn said, the ghosts nodding as they watched the performance.

"Not too bad" Is what Alex must've been thinking as he danced along to the choreo the girls did.

Julie gave him a worried look as she began to get nervous for her performance, Blake still not understanding what the girl would sing.