37: legends

"Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch Did they like us? Are we playing Someone answer! Why's no one talking?" Julie said at the speed of light, making everyone's eyes go wide.

Reggie looked at the girl in shock. "Whoa! That's a lot of questions! Luke, you wanna take this one?"

Luke nodded and made the girl sit down beside Blake, Quinn doing the same.

"It's fine, everything is fine." He reassured the girls, seeing the panicking Julie and the slightly panicked Blake.

"Yeah. You should be getting a call
right... now!" Alex said, pointing to Julies phone that sat on the table.

Nothing happened.

"Alex, try again." Blake said in a joking tone.

The blonde boy laughed and said it again. "Ok right.. now!"

Finally, the girls phone began to ring, Julie cheering before actually picking it up.

"Answer it!" Quinn had to remind her before it stopped ringing.

Julie lifted the phone and listened for what the lady was saying in the other line.

"Hello?" Julie asked.

A female voice began to speak. "Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood." The lady said. "Is this Julie of Julie and the phantoms?"

Julie smiled widely and said "yes, yes it is."

The ghosts all began cheering again, listening to the phone call play out.

"Are you available to open for us tonight?" Tasha asked from the phone.

"Yeah! Totally!" Julie said, one of the happiest times anyone has heard from her during the ghosts time with her.

"Alright, see you then!" Tasha said, the phone call ending.

Julie set her phone down and jumped around the room with the ghosts. The boys were holding Alex in the air, Blake was being held in a hug by her sister, and Julie was just jumping around.

"We're playing the orpheum!" Julie cheered.

"I'm swimming!" Was all Alex said, moving his arms as if he was actually swimming.

The boys eventually put Alex down and Blake jumped into Luke's arms to hug him. He gave her a kiss and hugged her tightly.

"WERE PLAYING THE MOTHER FRICKEN ORPHEUM!" Blake cheered out, this being her first time she could actually say that.

"And we get to do it together." Luke said, smiling at the girl.

"Ok well, I have to find something to wear!" Julie said with a smile. "Wait but what song are we going to do?"

"I was thinking stand tall." Luke said with a smile.

He knew that song meant a lot to Julie, that being one of her last songs she was able to work on with her mom, him helping her finish it.

"I like it." Julie said with a smile.

Luke groaned. "Come on, you've gotta love it! This is the ORPHEUM we are talking about."

"Whoa there tiger." Blake said, patting the boys chest.

"Alright, I love that idea. It's going to be amazing." Julie corrected herself, leaving the studio with Quinn to go find something to wear.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I'm gonna miss them." Reggie said with a frown after a few hours of sitting in the studio. "But what going to happen to us? Like will we still be all together? You guys are the only family i have."

Blake frowned, going to the dark haired boy and giving him a hug, "it's all going to be ok Reg." She insisted.

Blake stepped away and sat in the piano. "None of us know what to expect on the other side. I mean, I bet none of us expected to be here right now.. together." She said, looking at the boys.

Luke nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I don't know what's gonna happen either, but... it's not like we have a choice."

A jolt hit all of them, this one not being as bad for Blake. Probably because she's so used to the pain.

"I'm pretty sure we do. And it rhymes with the Hollywood Ghost Club." Reggie said, a pouty face plastered on his.

"Are you ready? What's wrong?" Julie asked as her and Quinn came back to the studio.

"Yeah. We just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things." Blake said, holding her chest where she got hit with it.

Reggie nodded. "Pretty sure I ghost peed a little. But we're fine."

Julie looked nervous though. Whatever outfit she picked out was hanging on the studio door in a blue bag.

"Actually, guys, I'm a little nervous." Julie confessed.

"Don't be nervous Jules. Your the most talented girl I've ever met.. besides Blake because she's my sister." Quinn said to her friend, nudging her arm.

"I know it's just a lot. Like, the orpheum.. we got a gig at the orpheum." Julie said, clearly freaking out. "Wait. Blake, uh, can I talk to you for a second?"

Blake nodded, hopping down from the piano and going over to Julie. "Yeah of course. What's up?"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything, Julie. You know that." Blake said, noticing Julie take a deep breath.

Julie smiled. "When you cross over, if... if you happen to see my mom, can you tell her I love her... and... thank her for bringing you to me?" She asked.

Blake just wanted to hug the girl right then and there. The tears in Julies eyes made her want to cry.

"Yeah, I will." Blake said, smiling at the girl.

"Alright.. band circle!" Julie said, the two girls going back to the boys and Quinn to have a final band talk before the show, even though Quinn isn't in the band.

"We don't know what brought us here, but... what we do know is, you're a star, Julie." Luke said with a smile. "And just because this is our last night together, it doesn't mean we won't be watching you from above... or..." he said, snapping his fingers and pointing to the ground.

Blake nudged his arm, a small laugh escaping her lips. "Now let's go rock this show. Let's give 'em a night they'll be talking about 'til the sun comes up." Luke continued.

"Legends on three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Legends!" The whole circle chanted, smiling at each other. While the sound of honking was heard.

"That's my dad. He's driving me and Quinn there, so I'll see you guys soon." Julie said, her and Quinn going to leave.

Quinn hugged Blake one last time before going, not knowing if this could be her last encounter with her sister.

"I love you Quinn." Blake whispered to her.

"Love you too Blake." Quinn whispered back, pulling away to go join Julie.

Blake smiled and leaned into Luke, but was interrupted by the sound of someone poofing in.