18: where are you?

"You met a new ghost friend?" Luke asked Alex as he came back from his walk.

"Yeah, his names willie. He was telling me about this cool ghost club he likes to hangout at" Alex said, seeming to be excited about the mysterious new boy.

Luke and Reggie smiled at eachother, then looked to the blonde. A small chuckle escaped reggies lips as he began to speak.

"Someone's got a crush and his names willie." The dark haired boy said, Alex smirking and playfully rolling his eyes.

If there was one thing to know, it was that Alex didn't like to speak about himself. Him and Blake would do whatever it took to keep the conversations away from themselves.

one thing was for sure, Alex didn't mind the attention he was currently getting. He needed someone to reassure him that something good will come out of this.

But, Alex knew there was something more important that needed to be addressed, so he spoke up.

"Where's Blake?" He asked, Luke shaking his head.

"I don't know guys. But what I do know Is that Julie will be home soon, meaning we can show her some new songs?" Luke said, Reggie raising an eyebrow to the boy.

"Why are you being so calm about her not being here right now?" The boy asked, hesitantly as the brunette looked like he wanted to snap.

But, Luke took a deep breath. "Of course I care about where she is or what she's doing. I trust that she isn't doing anything stupid that she will regret."

Boy was he wrong.
...........................

"Ah!" Blake groaned as a sharp jolt shocked her, the purple spark scaring her more.

"I see you've gotten a taste of the jolts. Now, I need you to be ready for tonight." Caleb said, appearing in the girls room.

"What the hell was that?!" She asked with a snap of attitude, not pleasing the man.

Caleb laughed. "I'll see you tonight." He said, disappearing from the room.

Blake rolled her eyes and heard another poof come into her room, making her jump.

"Willie holy shit." She said, seeing the song haired boy.

The girl noticed a smile on his face, a playful smile like reggie usually had.

"What's with the smile?" She asked, holding her chest as she was still in pain from the jolt.

"I met someone today." He said, smiling at the girl.

"Ooo! Who's the lucky lady?" Blake asked, nudging the boys arm.

"It was a guy actually." He said, making Blake smile even more.

"No way, that cool. What was he like?"

"He was super nice. Definitely has some sort of anxiety or something, but he was adorable." Willie said, the smile on his face just growing larger as he spoke.

"Ok that's great for you, but I really want to get out of here. I mean, I have a boyfriend, a sister, and three friends who are probably looking for me." Blake said, her anxiety starting to come through now.

Willie nodded, his smile fading a little as he noticed the girl holding onto her chest. "Did you get a zap..?" He asked.

Blake nodded. "Yeah. How come I'm getting these, I'm confused."

Willie frowned to the brown haired girl, seeing how she was reacting to this now would only be making what he is going to say next harder to say.

"Remember I told you earlier about how the stamp is bad? Well.. the jolts or zaps, whatever you wanna call them, are going to kill you again." Willie said, squinting his eyes.

Blake's eyes however, grew wide. "WHAT?! So- so I'm going to die in this stupid club?!" She yelled, panicking.

"Blake calm down.. if Caleb knows I told you he'd kill me. Try to keep in on the low ok? I'm going to try and help you out of here.."  Willie reassured the girl, leaving the room so she could think about her plans.
.........................

"Blake I'm ho-" Quinn said, sneaking into her sisters room to talk to her, only to see it empty.

"Blake?" She questioned again, shaking her head as she walked out of the room and into her own.

The blond girl sat on her bed, taking out her phone and dialing Julies phone number so she can get in touch with the boys without driving there.

Right as her finger went to hit call, a hand came through her door, knocking.

By the looks of it, it looked like it was Luke. The rings and bracelets he had on gave it away.

"You can come in you know." She said, hearing a chuckle come from the boy as he came in.

"I had to knock to make sure you weren't changing. But have you seen Blake?" The boy said, Quinn shaking her head.

"No, I haven't.. you?"

"Nope."

The two stood there, Luke's mind going crazy as he thought of the scenarios that could be taking place right now.

"She wasn't at the studio?" Quinn asked, Pulling the boy out of his thoughts.

"No.. I-I haven't seen her since after the performance earlier when she told me to leave." Luke said, slumping down into the bean bag chair Quinn had.

Luke frowned, then sat up as he remembered the girl had a date. "Look, I'm gonna try and find her alright. You have fun at your date, me and the boys will have this under control."

Quinn nodded, giving the boy a hug since she could apparently do that now. "And if she's hurt me Patterson I will be blaming you for upsetting her." She said, giggling as the boy looked hurt.

"I'm kidding. Now go find my sister." Quinn said, Luke nodding and poofing away, going to the studio again.

"So? Was she home?" Alex asked, already knowing his answer from the look on the boys face.

"Nope. Could this day get any worse?!"

"Let's try and look for her. She couldn't have gone too far.." Alex said, Luke nodding.

"Dude we can poof anywhere now. For all we know she could be in like Paris right now." Reggie said, Luke's eyes going wide.

"Holy shit.. w-we gotta find her." Luke said, poofing away to go find the girl, the others following.

A/N:
I'm gonna skip around with the storyline a little bit so just bare with me.
Also, sorry this chapter sucked, it's just a filler.