4: So can we stay?

"Guy I wonder what the house looks like now. Like they changed the studio so something must've happened to the inside." Luke said, motioning towards what used to be the Wilson house.

"You want to go inside don't you." Blake said with a small smirk, noticing the mischievous faces in her friends.

"Yes ma'am." Reggie said, walking out of the studio and to the front of the house, the three ghosts following.

"I'm telling you now.. this is a bad idea." Blake said, continuing to follow the boys inside.

"Why didn't Quinn stick around for dinner?" A man asked Julie, sitting beside her and another little boy.

"Today is her sisters anniversary, her parents wanted her home." Julie said with a small nod, soon noticing the four ghosts by the front door.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows, walking towards the kitchen to look at the calendar set up.

The date read September 20th, 2020. "Luke what's with the face?" Blake asked, walking over to the boy.

He shook his head. "The date. Today is YOUR death date." He said, noticing a frown fall upon Blake's face.

He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a hug. "This only helps prove my theory!" Alex said, hearing the conversation between the two.

"Guys.. we should've called before we came." Reggie said, rushing out through the front door after seeing an angry Julie.

The four ghosts ended up in the studio again, the boys setting up their instruments and handing Blake the other six string Julie already had.

"No one else can hear us.. so let's go from the top of.." Luke said, trying to think of a song they could play. "The top of crooked teeth." He said.

They all began to play, sounding way better that they expected, only to be stopped by an angry Julie entering the studio and stomping.

"Hey! Guys! Cut it out!" She yelled, each ghost slowly stopping.

"The whole neighborhood can hear you! Including my dad and my brother!" She said angrily at the ghosts.

"Wait. People hear us?! Like actual people?!" Blake asked with a bright smile.

"Yes. Now I told you guys to leave!" Julie reminded them, turning around and leaving the studio.

Blake frowned as the boys did the same, then poofed out of the studio to stop julie.

"Wait!" She said, appearing in front of the girl.

"Ah! Stop doing that!" Julie said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry, but you have to understand how insanely awesome this is. People.. actual people can hear us play but only you and Quinn can see us." Blake said

"Yeah I know it's insane. Insanely annoying!" Julie said, crossing her arms. "Sorry, I had an awful day." She said, noticing how she snapped at the ghost.

"Trust me, I can't be as bad as the past 26 years for me and the 25 for those boys. But we just found out the one thing, ONE THING that we love, we lived for.. we can do again." Blake said, shaking her head and leaning against the stone wall.

"Your right.. it's just.."

"Your bad day, I get it. I'm sorry we came into your life, but you have to understand the importance of music. Clearly your mom is into it." Blake said, giving a soft smile to the girl.

"Was. She passed away last year.." Julie said, looking down to her feet.

"I'm.. so sorry Jules." Blake said, feeling an arm go around her waist and there boys appear beside her.

"We didn't know." The boys said, looking over to Julie. "We get what it's like to lose someone."

"You guys haven't seen her around anywhere.. have you?" Julie asked, looking to the four ghosts.

Alex shook his head. "No, the only other dead person we've seen was Blake."

"Look, we are sorry for your loss Julie, we really didn't know." Reggie said in a softer, serious tone.

"I've gotta admit, you guys are kinda good." Julie said with a small smile and nod.

"Kinda..? That was like 25 years of rust just, dusted off.." Blake said, eyes going wide.

"So um, do you play piano or guitar?" Reggie asked, referring to the ones in the studio now.

"No, no those are my moms. Well, the guitar is Quinn's." Julie said, shaking her head.

"No way, your mom was an amazing writer, if that was her song on top of the piano." Luke said, the ghosts nodding to agree.

"Yeah- wait how would you know?" Julie asked, giving then a confused look.

"The song on the piano, wake up I believe it was called, if she wrote that she was really talented." Luke said, Julie smiling.

"I guess.. if you need somewhere to stay, you can stay in the studio. There's a foldout couch and a bathroom in the back." Julie said, making the four ghosts smile widely.

Reggie started to open his mouth to speak, Blake already knowing what he would say because he was just.. strange like that.

"Reg, we know you want the shower." Blake said as she bursted into laughter. "But I call the bed." She said with a proud smile.

"This.. this is just too weird.." Julie said, slowly turning around to head back inside of her house.

"So, now what?" Alex asked with a smile, noticing it was still early.

"Well, I'm going to assume you guys wanna find music.. am I correct?" Blake said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes you are miss Jones." Luke said, scrunching his nose.

"Ok. I want to go visit my parents.. see how their doing.." Blake said with a small frown.

"Want us to come with you?" Reggie asked, Blake shaking her head.

"No, you guys go out, I'll see you later..
You know where to find me." She said, poofing away and landing in front of the familiar house with the large front porch.

Here goes nothing.