9: boundries!

"Jules wanna hangout? Flynn is doing something with spirit rally setup and I don't want to go." Quinn said as the two girls stood by their lockers, getting their backpacks since school just ended.

"Ok, have you found out anything about your sister, like what she was like?" Julie asked the girl, not knowing the fact her sister was living in her garage with her ghost friends.

"We gotta be in the car to talk about that.. it's pretty crazy." Quinn said, leading Julie to her car and getting in the drivers seat.

"Why in the car?" Julie asked, looking to her blonde friend.

"Because.." Quinn said, taking a breath before speaking. "Because my sister just so happens to be the ghost girl living in your moms studio."

Julies eyes went wide as Quinn started to drive off, not knowing what to say.

"YOUR SISTER IS BLAKE?!" Julie said in total shock, covering her mouth once she was done.

"Yes and what my dad told me about her isn't true. He kept saying music killed her but in reality it was just an idiot driver. They never got along so it didn't matter anyways." Quinn said, parking in front of Julies house.

"Well, come on! We need to talk to them about this now!" Julie said, pulling the girl to the studio.

"Jules! I can walk." She said, Julie letting go of her arm and letting her walk in her own.

"Guys?" Quinn said as they entered the studio, not seeing anyone there. "They must've went out."

"Alright, well then let's go do homework I guess.." Julie said, shrugging her shoulders and leading the girls to her bedroom.

As Julie opened her bedroom door, she was met with three ghosts standing around. Well, two, Reggie was laying on her bed.

"What are you guys doing?" Julie asked in frustration, looking at the boys with an angry face.

"Um.. l-looking for the kitchen!" Luke said nervously as the girls looked over to him.

"Mhm.. this can't happen. It's creepy!" Julie said, looking at Quinn for support. The blonde girl nodded to agree with Julie, knowing that if some ghost boys did this to her she would absolutely flip.

"Hey Julie? What's in the box?" Luke asked, pointing to a white box placed on the shelf.

"Off limits." Julie said, glaring at the boy.

"Yeah I wouldn't touch that.. I made that mistake already.." Quinn said, shaking her head as she remembered how mad Julie got when she looked inside of it.

"Oh right.. girl stuff." Luke said, a girly voice coming in at the end.

Julie rolled her eyes while Quinn laughed.

"Oh like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asked, Quinn turning around as she bursted out laughing.

"Yeah your definitely blakes sister." Reggie said as he noticed the blonde laughing at him.

"How's you guys know about that?" She asked, calming herself from her laughs. "And where is she by the way?"

"She told us, and she was going through her stuff in the loft." Luke said, Alex nodding then bringing the conversation back to the previous one.

"Look, I'm sorry about them." He said, pointing to the two boys.

"Julie.." Luke begged, looking back at the box then to the curly haired girl.

"Oh my gosh! I told you to leave that alone!" Julie said to the brunette boy, crossing her arms.

"I know. You just shouldn't have said nothing cause now I can't stop thinking about it, so... What's in the box, Julie?" Luke asked one final time, hoping to get some sort of response from her.

"It's my dream box.. ok? Whenever I get a thought I write it down and put it in there." The girl admitted.

"So like lyrics?" Luke asked.

"They would be if I still wrote. But now it's just things that don't make me sad."

Alex nodded. "But you do play, we heard you this morning."

Quinn looked over at the blonde boy and gave him a look. She knew that Julie would freakout if she knew that they heard her.

"You guys were there too?!" Julie said, raising her voice.

"So, where is your kitchen by the way..?" Luke asked as he leaned down on the girls bed and looked up at her.

"We need to set some boundaries." Julie said, kneeling down to the boys eye level and speaking calmly.

"Now get out of my room!" She said, louder this time as she scared the boys out of her room.

"Wait for you hear that?" Quinn said, hearing the sound of the radio playing from the studio.

The three boys stopped and the room went quite as the five of them stood there listening.

"remember how we told you about Blake's singing? This has gotta be her, unless someone else is living here that loves that song.." Luke said, getting the two girls to follow him and the boys downstairs.

They all peeked through the windows and sure enough, Blake was standing by the radio with a smirk.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

Blake smiled as the opening chords of her childhood favorite song, thriller by Michael Jackson, began to play.

"It's close to midnight
And something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed" the girl began to sing as the song played, a huge smile on her face.

Quinn giggled and whispered to the guys "her song was thriller? Like the MJ song?"

Luke nodded. "We were about four when that song came out and when we met the next year she would always sing it and never got tired of it."

They were snapped out of their conversation at the girl inside loudly sang. "'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer thriller tonight, yeah."

Alex laughed and said "this girl has no filter whatsoever."

"The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller" they heard her finish, sitting down as she was out of breath.

I totally needed to do that, Blake thought to herself as a smile formed onto her face, not even noticing the group at the door until the doors opened.