12: someone explain

"Well, Caleb, I don't have time to deal with you." Blake said, turning around and continuing her way home.

She ignored what the man said to her afterwards, not even hearing what he had to say. All she could think about was the man in the photo.

Her anxiety and stress levels were through the roof as she approached the studio, immediately getting a strange look from Alex.

"Blake.. you um, ok?" The blonde boy asked her, only to see her completely break down into a panic.

But, she also knew if she told them about this, the three ghosts would freak out.. even if it was only Alex and Reggie in the studio right now.

Alex went and gave her a hug, leading her to the couch so she could sit and explain. "What could've possibly happened? Your dead, no one can do anything."

"I-I need to take a nap.. I need to just take a nap and clear my head.." Blake said, nodding her head agreeing with herself.

Reggie gave her a weird look. "Yeah you definitely need a nap. I think your going crazy." He said, Alex nodding his head hesitantly.

The dark haired boy tossed her a blanket as she laid back down, looking over to Alex with a worried facial expression.

"We'll be outside if you need us.." Alex said, grabbing reggies arm and pulling him through the door.

Alex looked back through the window to see Blake laying down, then to the dark haired boy and said "somethings wrong."

Reggie nodded. "I've never seen her this.. I don't even know what to call it. Crazy?"

"Seen who crazy?" Luke asked as he appeared beside the two ghosts.

Reggie looked over to Alex, knowing that the blonde was better when it came to explaining situations.

"Blake was acting strange. She was freaking out then had a mini conversation with herself." Alex said, not knowing how to word the sentence correctly.

The conversation between the three was interrupted by a blonde girl running through the back gate towards the studio.

"Quinn? Oh no she's freaking out too." Reggie said, seeing the worried expression on the blonde girls face.

"Have you seen Blake?" She asked trying to peek behind them into the studio.

"Ok can someone just explain what's going on?!" Luke asked as he began to get frustrated.

"Look, i showed her a picture of the boy I have a date with tomorrow and she freaked out." Quinn said, looking down to her phone as she pulled up the same picture she showed Blake.

"So she's freaking out because you have a date?" Alex asked.

"I don't know!" Quinn said in a worried tone.

Luke started to freakout too. Right now, he didn't feel in control and that was always something that bugged him.

"Well what did she say to you?" Luke asked the blonde girl, trying to get more of an idea of what could've happened.

"Well, she said I made a good pick with the boy but then once she saw the picture her whole mood dropped." Quinn clarified, "but it wasn't because of how the boy looked because she saw him in person at my house."

"Can we see the picture you showed her?" Alex asked, Quinn nodding and holding up her phone to show them.

"Oh he is just too cute." Reggie joked with Quinn, making her giggle.

But Luke didn't look happy as he looked at the picture. He stared at the man in the photo with a look that could've killed.

"Luke is that..?" Alex began, covering his mouth as he recognized who it was.

"Who is it?!" Quinn asked, wanting to know what was wrong with this boy.

"Look, that's for Blake to tell you." Luke said before poofing away, going into the studio to sit with Blake.

Alex and Reggie nodded to agree, Reggie knowing that Luke was only this way with one person.

Quinn now stood outside, completely confused about what was going on when she heard a voice call her.

"Quinn what are you doing out there?" Ray asked her from the back door.

"I was in, looking for Julie." She said, Ray letting her inside and up to Julies room.
••••••••••••••

Luke sat down on the couch bed, lightly pulling Blake up onto his lap. "It's ok bubs." He whispered into her ear.

"Was it him.." she asked him, somehow knowing what just went on. Probably because the three boys were loud.

Luke nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah it was him. It'll be ok." He reassured her, knowing how terrifying it must be for her to see that face again.

"What if the same thing happens to her?! Luke I don't want to have that guilt that I could've stopped it!" Blake said, lifting her head up and revealing the tear stains on her cheeks.

"We aren't letting that happen. Blake, she might be like 15 years younger than us but we are going to watch out for her just like we did for you. She's your sister, which makes her our priority along with Julie now." Luke said, making Blake smile.

"Isn't it crazy.." Blake began to say, Luke raising an eyebrow.

"Isn't what crazy?"

"Isn't it crazy that after all of these years, the stupid Rogers family found their way into my families life again..?" Blake said, shaking her head.

"Well, hopefully your parents know what he did to you and will try to stop it from happening to Quinn." The brunette said, Blake nodding.

"If they knew.. my dad would want to kill me even more for lying to him about who I've dated."

"But, that's the past Blake. You'd dad has no real reason to be mad at you, just himself for just letting you go." He said to the girl, kissing her head. "Now get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow."

Blake wanted to ask what he meant, but the thought of sleep sounded more fun to her, so she almost immediately fell asleep.