22: He could be the one

As Luke lifted Blake off of the ground and steadied her, he noticed the pale Look on her face. "You alright bubs?" He asked.

Blake simply nodded. "I need to talk to Quinn.. meet you guys back at the studio?"

The three boys agreed, watching as their pale friend disappeared.

"Why was her zap worse than ours?" Reggie asked, looking from Alex to Luke.

"I-I don't know but we definitely should've listened to her." Luke said, poofing the three of them back to the studio.
..................

As Blake appeared in the familiar teens bedroom, she saw her sister sitting in her bed, hugging a pillow to her chest crying.

"What happened Q?" Blake asked, sitting down beside her sister.

Quinn looked up at the girl, seeing her sister and smiled. "You son of a bitch." She said with a small laugh.

Before Blake knew, her sisters head was leaning on her shoulder, confusing the heck out of her.

"How-"

"I don't know either. I kinda lashed out on Luke and now I can touch all of you guys." Quinn said, Blake nodding her head.

The two sisters sat in silence for a little bit, Blake's arm wrapping around her sisters and hugging her close.

"How was your date?" The brunette asked, hesitantly as her sister slumped down.

"It was going good until he asked me to come over." The blonde girl said, Blake looking down to her.

"Why didn't you go over there?"

"Because I was scared, Blake. After I heard what his dad did to you, I panicked. I don't want that to be me.." Quinn said, shaking her head and looking up to her sister.

Her navy blue eyes were filled with tears as she looked into her sisters hazel ones. Blake was glad she could feel her sister now, engulfing her in a hug.

"Don't be scared Quinn, maybe he's changed." Blake said, getting interrupted by another person poofing in.

"I agree with Quinn, your too forgiving. I would keep my distance from him." Luke said, sitting on the edge of the girls bed.

"So where have you been Blake?" Quinn asked, tired of speaking about her own problems.

Blake frowned and looked over to Luke, then to her sister. "Actually, I was kidnapped by an evil ghost." She said, Quinn's eyes going wide.

"What? Like puppy in a van kidnap?" Quinn asked, genuinely confused of how a ghost would be kidnapped.

Luke chuckled a little bit and looked at Blake. "More like lying to me about a one night fill in to sing."

Quinn nodded. "You know, I've never actually heard you sing besides you in the garage singing thriller."

Luke smiled. "Dude she's like a hymn wrecking ball. Like better than anyone I've ever heard." Luke said, a small blush forming on Blake's cheeks.

"I-I'm not that good Luke.." she said, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Quinn giggled and watched Luke poof away, then back in a few seconds later.

"Listen to this and try to tell me she isn't good." Luke said, placing the disk into radio player.

The opening chords to Blake's song, "he can be the one".

"Oh you asshole." She said with a small laugh, noticing the smirk on Luke's face.

She had written this song about Luke a little bit after her and Michael's breakup, wanting to somehow let her feelings come to life for the boy.

"Smooth talkin', so rockin'
He's got everything that a girl's wantin'
Guitar cutie, he plays it groovy
And I can't keep myself from doin' somethin' stupid
Think I'm really fallin' for his smile
Get butterflies when he says my name
Woo!" The girl was singing in the recording.

Quinn smirked at the two ghosts, immediately knowing the song was meant for Luke. It was quite obvious when the guitar part was mentioned.

"He's got somethin' special
He's got somethin' special
And when he's lookin' at me
I wanna get all sentimental
He's got somethin' special
I can hardly breathe, something's tellin' me
Tellin' me maybe he could be the one
He could be the one, he could be the one
He could be the one"

Luke just sat there, a goofy smile on his face as the recording finished up.

"Hun whatcha listening to?" Her mother asked as she entered her living daughters bedroom.

Quinn quickly glanced over at the two ghosts, then looked at her mother.

"I found a cd in Blake's room and wanted to listen to it. I don't get why dad doesn't like her music." Quinn said, noticing the small smile form on her moms face.

"He never had a good reason not to. I always thought she would go big with those boys. It's too bad that whatever happened.. well, happened." Her mother said, rubbing the girls arm.

Quinn nodded, looking up to the ghosts quickly and noticing that Blake was now in Luke's arms.

Her mother stepped back and said "ok get cleaned up, the Patterson's invited us over for dinner tomorrow and your dad is going to be working late so it will just be me and you going over."

The two ghosts froze as they looked up at each other, Blake immediately noticing the shocked look on his face.

"Ok mom.." Quinn said as her mother left the room, looking at the two ghosts once she was gone.

"at least they're still in touch.." Blake said, running her hand through Luke's hair.

"Yeah.." Luke said, shocked that his parents still spoke to Blake's. "Do they know about us ever dating?"

Blake nodded. "I told my mom, I assumed she told them by now."

"You guys can come if you want, I'll get bored anyways." Quinn said, looking at the ghosts.

They each nodded and left so Quinn could get to bed considering it was getting later and later, heading back to the studio.